Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

My man, you know better than anyone else in this community that I am the biggest advocate for the argument that, "Zoro did more damage to Kaido than anyone else," right?
This is not necessarily true,kaido was defeated multiple times by pirates and the only ones that scarred him are oden and zoro, that doesn't make oden and zoro stronger then someone who defeated kaido.

Not everyone fight the same
For example when he fought Braham in Skypiea, he had to learn Flying Slashes cuz his Opponent was a Ranged Fighter & Zoro couldn't get near, even though Braham wasn't as strong as Daz Bonez

King Fighting Style seems to give Zoro trouble defending, cuz King so far relied on Disarming him, Attacking non-stop to not leave room for reaction & strong pushing power which keeps Zoro on the edge, and he will soon add lot of Fire to it, not to mention that he flies

So it's not really that Zoro needs to Power Up, his AP is already strong enough to Mortally Damage anyone & give a Permanant Scar to Kaido, but he needs to find a way to handle King's Troublesome Fighting Style, this is why we will soon see something New from Zoro

And in my opinion, it should be related to Defense, Zoro won't tolerate allowing himself to get Disarmed, lost his Footing multiple times & almost fell, so he needs something that makes him an Unmovable Swordsman (This Need was being foreshadowed multiple times if you notice Zoro's previous Opponents, Fujitora with his Gravity, Pica who was moving the Ground, facing Hakai, clashing with Dragon in Punk Hazard ... etc). So now it's time that Zoro learns something that makes him handle this kind of situations.

I believe that Zoro will decide to Charge Up his Barrier CoA (Similar to when he stopped Hyouzou or when Rayleigh stopped Elephant or when Sentomaru fought Luffy ... etc), but Zoro will perform a Very Top Tier version of it (Similar to Three Admirals stopping WB's Attack in MF), i can imagine a Scene where King charges up with all his Power in Flames for one final attack, but Zoro creates a very Powerful Barrier that not only stops King's Attack but leaves him very damaged & open for another Attack.

The only thing i'm not sure about, is whether Zoro will perform this Feat using Asura or not

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Still, you dont think that luffy is doing more damage ? In the sbs it said that kaido is enjoying himself the most fighting luffy since oden, maybe luffy does not cause visible damage because he uses his hands and legs but imo he is doing more damge internally to kaido then zoro.
Why's Kaido excited about fighting Luffy? Is it because he's doing the most damage?

because the mink medicine basically just taped his 30 broken together.
He is fighting with 30 taped bones.
He's fully healed.
from chapter 1000 to 1026, zoro is like a god......... then he really needs a power up to kill king, why this is the case @@.
His performance on the rooftop was overrated, he has the AP to hurt King but thats it. He never fought Kaido solo ever, it was always in a group setting.

Even at the end he was with Law and said law saved him from a Kaido hit which gave Zoro enough time to use Asura on him, he did parry a nameless strike from Kaido and hurt him good.

So again, AP wise he is fine but he is lacking in other departments. Which is where he will be shining in his fight against King.

I was talking about the rooftop.
Rooftop Luffy did more damage.
CoA attacks are most likely not strong enough as Kaido can just easily recover from them.
Not a surprise that only 2 swords attacks made damage to Kaido both were coated with CoC.
Besides that Zoro land a tatsumaki who did no lasting damages. (Feel pain is basically useless as Kaido felt pain from Momo and even Raizo if I remember correctly, same for white eyes)
If you goes with comments from Kaido basically Red Roc was also aknowledge as been abke to hurt Kaido.

Hence only AdCoC attacks are relevant against Kaido.

So explain why Zoro did more damage than 1010 Luffy (Unless you don't count 1010 as rooftop)?

Yeah, I did not like the writing where he was fighting two Yonko's and now has to fight a commander it's lame. Should have structured it better.
LMAO why do people act like Zolo Fought 2 yonko by himself, he fought yonkos along with luffy and other supernova, yall really think he can fight 2 yonkos at the same time all by himself? i doubt he can even fight kaido alone, he would get slaughter worst than luffy vs kaido round 1.

So? Does it change my point?
Also headcanon, we dont know how much damage that attack would have done, all we know is that it was dangerous enough for BM to tell Kaido to dodge.
Yep, it changes the point totally.
You make it sound as if "the team saved Zoro in the Rooftop". While actually it was Big Mom who saved Kaido from early death.

The rest, like Hakai etc is irrelevant. Because no Hakai if Kaido was dead already. "Kaido, dodge!!!" scene happened before Hakai scene.

Yep, it changes the point totally.
You make it sound as if "the team saved Zoro in the Rooftop". While actually it was Big Mom who saved Kaido from early death.

The rest, like Hakai etc is irrelevant. Because no Hakai if Kaido was dead already. "Kaido, dodge!!!" scene happened before Hakai scene.
BM warning Kaido doesnt mean Zoro wasnt benefiting from it being a teamfight, for once Zoro could launch that hit in because Kaido was fighting The others.

Also again, headcanon.

You got supremely defensive and brought up something irrelevant to the point because I dared saying the truth.

Zoro was shining in a team battle, put him 1 on 1 with Base or Hybrid Kaido and he dies.

My point is further reinforced by him struggling against King, Kaidos subbordinate.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro has the AP to mortally wound King and the endurance to take all of King's attacks and still keep functioning. That's been shown clearly in the rooftop fight.

What King excels at is his raw physicals - power, endurance and speed. He keeps relentlessly attacking Zoro while not giving him room for anything.

Plus I don't even think Zoro is going to get anything new. He is probably going to master the Conquerors Haki attack he showed on the rooftop and that should be the endgame for this fight. Conquerors Haki and Enma are his two powerups for this arc.

Last edited: