Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet, when it's ME that's telling you this, I think there's something there. But whatever man. Be a fucking asshole get people to dislike you.
It's because it's you that I'm explaining myself. Rather than just telling you to fuck off. You can call it being an asshole if you like, and maybe others will agree with you, but I don't think I'm wrong to point out that information that Adam brought in should be kept away from the thread. I'd say exactly the same thing to anyone else.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do we have a recent vote count?
This was the most recent count we had. 9 pages ago.

VOTE COUNT:
Ratchet:
Midnight > Dest > Midnight
RippedCal: Midnight > Mango > Dest
Fuji: Marimo > Dest
Juliet: Marimo > Dest
Dest: Marimo > Midnight
Light: Dest
T-Pein: Midnight > Dest
Lanji: Dest
Kvothe: Dest
Mango: Midnight

Dest - 7 (Fuji, Juliet, Light, Kvo, Lanji, Cal, TPein)
Midnight - 3 (Mango, Ratchet,Dest)

Any vote manipulation will not be shown! If I missed anyone or got something wrong, please @ me with the quote.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I believe Marimo voted Midnight too, right? Since then, I mean. In which case the swing is currently 3. Meh.
Nah.

These were the votes after that.

Oh cools. I still can use that this dp. i just woke up. ill read the thread first.

ok.

vote lynch dest
Alright. Vote Lynch Dest

I will be absent rest of day now.
VOTE LYNCH MIDNIGHT
Ok Laito.
Vote Lynch Dest.

Ratchet

ive rc'd marimo for a cycle. make sure the other scum poe's are under control as well.
As far as I'm aware the only "confirmed" scum we haven't tagged a role crush on is X, and I don't imagine that will be an issue. Midnight and Marimo now are both addressed, and Mango probably not a priority before going into the Night Phase at least, and maybe even beyond that.

Ratchet

I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to buy Conq's Sasuke claim, though. Given the focus on flavour so far in roles it's very hard for me to imagine Sasuke having nothing to do with Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.