Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And the last I'll say on this @Destroya - I appreciate you holding me to a standard and calling it out when you feel I'm not reaching that. I disagree with your assessment but there's no hard feelings on my end for it, and I hope the same is true for you too. I'll be more mindful of my tone too, I'm aware of how unpleasant I can be at times.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Do we have an updated PoE after this, @Light D Lamperouge ? Assume Mango is Indie as he claims for the purpose of this.
Well I assume we need to look at the less credible claims and those we aren't sure of.

Like Ali's Kakashi claim
Conq's Sasuke claim
Maybe Juliet's too
Kvo can test out Mid or Tea, both said they are town iirc so we can narrow it down from there. @KvotheKingkiller

Ratchet

Well I assume we need to look at the less credible claims and those we aren't sure of.

Like Ali's Kakashi claim
Conq's Sasuke claim
Maybe Juliet's too
Kvo can test out Mid or Tea, both said they are town iirc so we can narrow it down from there. @KvotheKingkiller
I have information on Juliet's claim but frankly I don't have much more leeway to not reveal it in thread. She claimed a role aside from commute that benefitted from keeping it private for the time being but aside from bumping you up in Town reads there is nothing to show for it. I don't *think* she's scum, but it's not impossible, and her claim is somewhat undesirable.

Okay, so I have iso Midnight and look what I found. Last day phase he has been saying who claimed Kakashi multiple times since Midnight says he gets info on what abilities scum use and Midnight was also asking for everyone to claim. Ratchet asked Midnight what scum abilities were used and Midnight responds back to him and says Icha Icha Research. I wonder if this means that Alibaba is scum since it looked like he claimed Kakashi.
doesnt midnight get info on scum abilities
or iirc isnt that what he implied?

Ratchet

Anyway, to avoid more punitive consequences -
Vote: Midnight

My vote is spiritually on X but given I was modblocked last phase TAC *may* decide to extend it to next phase which I'd rather avoid. Especially when my vote is counted on Midnight regardless of where I place it.

Status
Not open for further replies.