Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like doflamingo awakening?

This chapter just confirm luffy will awaken his df ability .

Apoo and drake alliance . Long time they dissapear then make a big news on doing alliance. But im pretty sure apoo will backstab drake as he do to the previous alliance. That guy quit tricky one.
Yeah that structure I proposed would remind of Doffy's awakening but I like the fact Oda is apparently being creative and find awakening types that don't necessarily involve environmental mutation :)

Her fists and her sword hit harder than her elemental attacks so referencing Kidd getting hit by her elemental attacks doesnt make his durability look better since law zoro and killer got hit and they were also fine
Because they are stronger than Queen

Why is this a hard concept? Queen would be one shotted by a serious Kaido just like Luffy was in 923

It not a fully Awakening like Doffy or Katakuri I guess? Also what are they gonna do if BigMom still alive? I think they gonna able to fully damage BigMom, but I'm worried that it just not enough especially BigMom haven't shown her full power...hmmm, let's hope it temporarily knockout BigMom, then use a lots of seastone like how Queen did, just this time BigMom probably aren't able to move until her children came to rescue her, I guess..

Please Oda, just make it be Apoo wanting the alliance and Drake refusing
Apoo is obviously only out for the interests of himself and his crew and that's it. He can't be trusted as it has already been shown. I really hope Drake refusing Apoo's alliance is the case because I really don't think Hawkins going down and Apoo NOT (to be in ANOTHER ALLIANCE OF ALL THINGS) makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.