What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro gets his bones broken by a 2 Yonkos named attack
Lanji gets his bones broken by a YC2
Broken and exhausted Zoro uses Asura against a near invulnerable and invincible Yonko cutting and scarring him
PU Lanji uses his known strongest move against a tough YC2 and? I'm gonna say that Lanjino does some decent damage this time.
The parallels and portrayal is crazy similar, right?:cheers:
:cantseeme:

I know bro shit is mad hype too bad some Fanboys have reduced it to some agenda pertaining to whatever insecurity they have within.
Only thing I don’t like is him Destroying the Raid suit.
Rest is Hype
I know right? People here on WG are reading power piece, I'm reading one piece, and if this isn't one piece greatness idk what is, I haven't been this hyped since water 7.

How the hell people jump to conclusion saying zoro>>>sanji just bcoz he asked zoro to kill him if he goes berserk…he is asking zoro because he knows only zoro among straw hats that can be tough enough to actually do as his request not because of powerlevel lol…I swear this WG sometimes…..

:seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously::seriously:
Funny thing is I don’t think Zoro be in any shape to do so anyway since he’s only moving temporarily thanks to some magic medicine
Not to mention, we don’t know how Zoro would react to such a request yet he will probably be confused as hell lmao
I’m gonna bet my money that he would laugh it off and not take it seriously and tells him to pull himself together
No matter how tough Zoro is, he’s not heartless like how his fanboys trying to make him
I don’t think he will be able to do such thing to his closest friend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.