What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji calling zoro and telling him to 'finish him off' if he loses his emotions at the end of the raid is one of the hypest/memorable things i have ever read from a spoiler from the get go, when will people realize that these two are the closest among the straw hats (only next to zoro and luffy, but luffy and sanji are really really close too), zoro is a realer brother to sanji than his own brothers will ever be to him, they both respect each other a lot, I honestly can't wait to see zoro's reaction, all i know is is that he isn't going to be happy about it, it will be hella confused, gah, idk what to say, the spoilers are just that good, how can people say that Oda hates sanji?, The man has so many great moments, and his character development is only behind Luffy, these spoilers hit hard man, this is some pre-ts level shit, I like it, i really do, anyways, I got nothing more to say, if it's this good with just the brief spoilers, I can hardly imagine full summary.

Last edited:
Man look at that Brazil team cmonn With the Likes Of Garrincha and them man,Pele is 3rd based on ability,Maradona was quite clearly ahead of his time with those skills and control.Genius Playmaker and a Master Passer of the ball,Rumour has it It was Maradona who guided Messi on how to improve his freekicks.

Man was quite clearly way ahead of others,Then there are players like Di stefano as well,Who could score and pass well.
Pele won 3 cups, he is the King of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.