General & Others Biggest frauds in OP world?

1. Posthawk - A fraud who hunts only the weak. Can travel miles to beat fodders but backs down straight vs strong opponents.
  • Never went to Wano,
  • never fought YCs who are swordmen or sword users.
  • Never fought a top tier but muh WSS
  • Replaced by mere Vegapunk toys.
2. Marco - Lived 30 years with WB but lacks df and haki mastery while losing & quitting battles.

3. Dragon - hasn't done anything major despite the hype, dumbest move he made was sending Sabo & 3 weak dudes to Mariejois.
Then gets shocked Sabo & co are in danger.

(4 X-Trash....oops I mean X-Drake)

Who are your top 3 frauds?
@everyone

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1. Posthawk - A fraud who hunts only the weak. Can travel miles to beat fodders but backs down straight vs strong opponents.
  • Never went to Wano,
  • never fought YCs who are swordmen or sword users.
  • Never fought a top tier but muh WSS
  • Replaced by mere Vegapunk toys.
2. Marco - Lived 30 years with WB but lacks df and haki mastery while losing & quitting battles.

3. Dragon - hasn't done anything major despite the hype, dumbest move he made was sending Sabo & 3 weak dudes to Mariejois.
Then gets shocked Sabo & co are in danger.

(4 X-Trash....oops I mean X-Drake)

Who are your top 3 frauds?
@everyone
Haven’t you already made 10 threads about Mihawk / Marco etc :seriously: ?

Mihawk is teh biggest Fraud, can't believe people even saying he stronger than shanks cause of his fake tittle, while shanks trvelled new world competing with yonkos marines pirates, weak hawk chase don krieg level dudes, i mean how can you be the stronges if you didnt even face strong guys, and the fact he agreed to fight for marines against WB show how weak he is, couldnt afford to challenge a yonko by himself, he needed the marines lol.

Replaced by mere Vegapunk toys.
Mihawk wasn't replaced by Vegapunk's inventions. The Marines aren't the ones who decided for the Shichibukai to be dismantled and they don't even know if Vegapunk's inventions are stronger than the Shichibukai.

Where are you getting the idea that Mihawk got replaced by Vegapunk's inventions from?

Marco has fought in three wars: Marineford, Payback, and Onigashima. No YC1 has shown to be as brave as Marco. There's some strange irony seeing you make fun of a YC1 who has fought in three wars while wearing the avatar of a YC1 who isn't brave enough to even leave Totto Land.

Zoro was the second biggest fraud, i mean he have those more fraud moments than Ussop, Big talks like i'll never loose, i will cut kaido and to pieces, rally samurai, etc, then he make feats by repeating the same feats of other people. mihawk the biggest fraud but sooner Zoro will take over that tittle/ as the biggest Fraud.

Haven’t you already made 10 threads about Mihawk / Marco etc :seriously: ?
Nope

This forum needs reality check
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk wasn't replaced by Vegapunk's inventions. The Marines aren't the ones who decided for the Shichibukai to be dismantled and they don't even know if Vegapunk's inventions are stronger than the Shichibukai.

Where are you getting the idea that Mihawk got replaced by Vegapunk's inventions from?

Marco has fought in three wars: Marineford, Payback, and Onigashima. No YC1 has shown to be as brave as Marco. There's some strange irony seeing you make fun of a YC1 who has fought in three wars while wearing the avatar of a YC1 who isn't brave enough to even leave Totto Land.
He got replaced by toys
Warlords including posthawk got removed by WG per fuji request coz Vegapunk made replacement