Future Events Zoro Powerup Spoiler Alert! Chapter 1032+ Fake or Real?

yes it is we have no idea of how strong Ryuma was

Why are you bringing up pre TS Zoro????:luuh: and this conparassion is irrelevant to my point

And that has nothing to do with my point at all

This whole discussion in a nutshell
Post automatically merged:

My point is that Enma is a power up, not just a substitute to Shisui, the blade itself boosts Zoro's power because thats how it is portrayed and even the Yonko refereed to it as special

No? Where the hell did I say that Zoro was carried by Enma? You are projecting so fucking hard that they should hire you to work on IMAX. And to answer this non sense comparassion, I have never seen anyone claim that a DF isn't a power up, let alone an awakening, but a lot of you Zoro fans keep pretenting that the blades have almost to no influence to Zoro's power if any at all, Enma in particular even though Zoro himself refereed to Enma's power in particular

Hell, I've even seen people claim that sword ranks make no difference

We dont even know if black blades are related to haki, what the fuck are you talking about
You still don't get it. Enma doesn't give Zoro or the user haki or anything else. All it does is forces the user to release their haki if they don't have full control over or they're not used to using enma.

That fact has been explained several times. Here it is again.

The blacksmith is the best source of information for enma because he creates dangerous swords for a living.

What exactly is occurring in these pictures?

It appears Zoro is releasing an overwhelming amount of blackened haki and maybe even ACOC haki as well. If the leaked information is correct and these pictures hold some truth I believe that form is just the first step to creating a black blade.

The leak mentioned a black blade and the blacksmith told Zorro enma has yet become a black blade. Even without the leak, the manga is hinting one of Zoro upcoming goals will be the create a black blade.

Not too long ago, I made a post theorizing how black blades are created. In my post, I stated black blades are created from the user dominating or conquering a sword with COC and adding blackened haki to it.
You are joking right. There are only two known black blades in the entire one piece world and both belong or did to the WSS of their time. If creating one wasn't very special more people would have it. That's how things work in the manga.

To everybody who keeps saying that the reason Roger and Shanks don't have a black blade is because they're not swordsman, they're sword users, haki man or whatever name they wish to give them. If that's true then why doesn't Oden have a black blade? He's a samurai which is a swordsman from Wano. He's been using blackened haki and ACoC with his swords since he was at least 18.

How are black blades created? I think the answer is right in front of my face. ACOA and COC.

The reason none of the other top swordsmen or "users" have a black blade is because they never conquered their sword. They might be conquerors but not of the sword. Shanks just wants to be the most free man. Rogers wanted to find Laugh Tale and locate one piece. Oden just wanted to go on adventures.

The WSS is a conqueror. As the WSS you stand above every other swordsman and you have conquered them.

In martial arts you are taught to view your weapon as an extension of your own body. The same must be done to turn the blade black You create a black blade by conquering your sword or dominating it with CoC haki and forging your willpower or ACOA haki into the sword making it a permanent part of you.
Unfortunately, my post doesn't explain how a sword or blade stays black and unbreakable after the user stop using it. That's where awakening/fusion comes into play. The leaked also mentioned awakening/fusion. That will play a big role and it's the other missing piece.

Some df awakening powers allows the user to turn their environment into thei DF. I believe swordsman awakening/fusion allows the user to turn their sword into a black blade. Meaning, they're not just adding blackened haki to the sword but are forging a black blade. It has all of the properties a black blade has. But it doesn't become a permanent black blade until they conquer it with COC. A large amount of haki is required.

If all of this turns out to be true, we won't see Zoro create a Black blade against King. That won't happened util he fights and kills Kaido. Against King, we will see that form which is a black blade that hasn't been permanently forged into a black blade.

Zoro said

So he got stronger after mastering Enma BUT he mastered it with his own skill by training his Ryou. Mastering Enma means that Zoro is a great swordsman and a great Ryou user. It’s his own strength. If Enma made Zoro instantly stronger then you would’ve been right. Zoro mastered Enma and shined on the roof with his own skill and strength
The swords also seem to want to serve Zoro for some reason, we have seen that twice already in the story:catrude:
If conquering your sword is the key to making a black blade Zoro shouldn't have any issues

Zoro is such a weak conqueror that Enma can take over half his body. Maybe Zoro doesn't even have conqeuror's haki, the haki probably comes from Enma.