Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic. Zoro killing a defeated kaido is the lamest shit you could think up. It's not as if luffy won't beat him so idk what you want. Keep trying to downplay zoros character. He'd never do that.
Post automatically merged:

Literally no one gives a fuck about luffy vs kaido. It's fuku or sanji and zoro szn. I've had 10 years of luffy szn. condom needs to take a nap
Lame to you 😂😂😂oda won’t make it lame at all

Pathetic. Zoro killing a defeated kaido is the lamest shit you could think up. It's not as if luffy won't beat him so idk what you want. Keep trying to downplay zoros character. He'd never do that.

Literally no one gives a fuck about luffy vs kaido. It's fuku or sanji and zoro szn. I've had 10 years of luffy szn. condom needs to take a nap
I think there is a chance kaido wont fall even he got crushed or hitted by heavy damage.
The only thing that can make him stay down only by killing him.
Maybe at the end thats the only way to defeat him.

I thought we gonna be surprised it not hiyori @Paperchampion23 "oda wouldn't take this many chapter's to reveal Someone obvious" fanboy ass:holdthisl::gokulaugh:
Can you read spoilers right? Nowhere does it confirm Hiyori. Someone makes an observation on AP assuming it's Hiyori, then they ask when the last time the silhouette appears. Then redon answers and says 1004. He doesn't actually confirm its Hiyori, just is assuming it is like the rest of us because it's probably yet another silhouette

Calm the fuck down

Lmao at people downscaling Zoro instead of upscaling King, this just largens the gap between King and Queen, it's King >>>>>>>>> Monster Chopper > Queen >= Sanji now lol

King and Queen both got manhandled by Marco. That doesn't exactly say much about his abilities nor has he shown any form of advanced haki. Just like any other Zoan he has lots of endurance. Beyond that what has he shown that puts him above any YC1?

Right which is not losing. Because he's having some issues with it right now. He said so himself. :milaugh:

Good
Because at said moment I dont believe Im wrong

How difficult is it to understand the simple philosophy? If the pictures come out and Im wrong and I say im wrong apparantly im on copium hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're a peon compared to me. Always will be too

600+ comments and 500 likes... great ratio, you're truly the Aristotle of WG

Zoro and Sanji fans should be worried that Marco is still doing stuff.

If Marco's shows off awakening or anything that indicates he wasn't going all out against King + Queen, then they might faint.
Marco is very obviously stronger than Zoro and Sanji by a considerable amount. I can’t believe this was even a question in the first place lmfao

Sanji is my favorite character and Zoro is in my top 8. They’ll close the gap eventually but for now they need to worry about beating the characters Marco was literally toying with a few chapters earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.