Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

it's official ... Shanks have the drunkest crew
Post automatically merged:

he have 1 Vice captain and 7 YC
Lmao yeah! I've seen a theory before that he runs the liquor side of the underworld I think but there was a guy like that amongst the underworld emperors at Big Mom's tea party I think? It would explain how Shanks could get that sake for Whitebeard and Kaido being a an avid drinker and blatantly based on Shuten Douji heavily, it seems like Shanks probably bargained with him to avoid Marineford with some truly amazing sake or even setting him up with a connection to get some or something?
:kata::gokulaugh:

I love the jokes about Shanks having the "party party no mi" but imagine if one if his crew has an alcohol fruit? I expected Vasco Shot to have that but you never know! I also vainly hope for Franky to meet a Cola DF user one day lol.

:milaugh:

Shanks was always meant to have the most tight knit and balanced crew power wise, I definitely got that vibe from them when they showed up to Marineford too. I really hope Oda doesn't fucking drop the ball and offscreen them. Even if we only seem them in action in Film Red, I'll take that over an offscreen anyday and everyday!

:endthis::nicagesmile:

One Piece pirates especially Shanks and his crew and Kaido embodying the "Will of Drunk/Drinking!"

:luffylaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Doesn't mean they're YC level.
Basically every time we see Shanks, Beckmann, Roux and Yasopp are highlighted.
Roux was the first character to kill someone in the story, on panel.
Yasopp has a HUGE importance being Usopp's dad and known worldwide for his sharpshooting skills.

But the random members, that were paired ONCE with BBP, during the arc that was most messed up due to power creep, are the real "YC's"?
Wut.