Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

I feel like Sanji's genes were triggered somehow but this is not real science but One Piece so it doesn't necessarily have to make sense, eventually Oda will claim it was a psychological switch lmao.

Wow, this is actually the hardest blow Oda has ever given to Shanks fandom, even more so than giving him the lowest Bounty among Yonko.

Not only he confirms Shanks is indeed a swordsman, making him 2nd strongest, but he also debunks the theory that Shanks 10 men crew = Yonko Fleet.

He DOES have a fleet system guys. Moreover, his crew follows the same structure as the other Yonko with commanders and veterans. So much for having a small crew of Yonko Commander level fighters.

To make matters worse, the info is revealed to us via SBS. Taking both relevance and hype from the crew. I actually felt the blow

Wow, this is actually the hardest blow Oda has ever given to Shanks fandom, even more so than giving him the lowest Bounty among Yonko.

Not only he confirms Shanks is indeed a swordsman, making him 2nd strongest, but he also debunks the theory that Shanks 10 men crew = Yonko Fleet.

He DOES have a fleet system guys. Moreover, his crew follows the same structure as the other Yonko with commanders and veterans. So much for having a small crew of Yonko Commander level fighters.

To make matters worse, the info is revealed to us via SBS. Taking both relevance and hype from the crew. I actually felt the blow
so what? even Luffy has a fleet

i'll bet sometime down the road Oda will reveal that Roger also had a fleet

G

Gorosei Informer

Has anyone seen Kingsman: The Golden Circle? They had the Statesmen who were named after alcoholic drinks, which is what I initially thought Kaido's crew was gonna be named like but also hoped for Shanks crew at least. After the names reveals of Shank's remaining crewmates now, I thought of this film immediately:

Has anyone seen Kingsman: The Golden Circle? They had the Statesmen who were named after alcoholic drinks, which is what I initially thought Kaido's crew was gonna be named like but also hoped for Shanks crew at least. After the names reveals of Shank's remaining crewmates now, I thought of this film immediately:

Kaido : card theme
Shanks : drinks /festive theme... no wonder they love to party and attend feasts
Linlin : sweets (food in general) + chess theme
Teach :?

G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido : card theme
Shanks : drinks /festive theme... no wonder they love to party and attend feasts
Linlin : sweets (food in general) + chess theme
Teach :?
Good question, I can't think of a good theme for them yet. Maybe "Executioners?" Infilitrators? A play on "traitors" too? Infil-traitors? They are the 10 Titanic Captains ofc but I wonder if there will be anything more than that? Some kind of actual theme ofc?

Maybe themed after firearms/weaponry or something? As they like to use guns a lot too ofc?

Volume with high chances to debut on Oricon with less than 1,000,000 copies sold. If confirmed, it will be the first time in a long, long time that an op volume doesn't debut with 1kk on the rank.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FGEH6wLXMAErqYS.png
Final number: Vol. 101 - 986.727 copies sold
First volume to sell less than 1kk in the first three days since volume 49.

cr. ScotchInformer