Current Events Parallels on how Black Beard will conquer the World Government

Is Blackbeard a greater conqueror than any other pirate underling and Celestial Dragon underlings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's focus on more important things rather than wanking Luffy's underling Lolo, so this thread should be good. :steef:

If anyone has any doubt that Blackbeard is a great conqueror that superior to any pirate underlings or Celestial Dragon underlings, read it well;

''Immediately conquered'' WB's territories.

Conqueror Chinjao hypes another conqueror Blackbeard;

You won't see this kind of hype from any pirate underling or from Celestial Dragon underlings.

Now for the parallels on how the things will take place;

- Blackbeard joins WB pirates because he wanted to find the DF power,

+ and I believe he wanted to gain experience in the new world as a pirate and wanted to get stronger in WB pirates, not only because of DF power.

Then gets what he wanted, defeats WB Pirates in different places and in different occasions and conquers WB pirates territories in 1 year.

It's basically the same pattern that he followed with World Government, he joins Shichibukai so he can get the crew that he wanted;

While doing this, they already put Magellan into coma, nearly killed him;

And wounded the Fleet Admiral as he was in covered in bandages, it's impressive since Sengoku is a mythical zoan, he should be able to heal and recover faster than others yet he was covered in bandages against Blackbeard.

Then after conquering the WB's territories, what did they aim for? The devil fruit powers, and we know World Government usually owns the Devil Fruit powers, and they even guarded Luffy's DF power by using a Cipher Pol agent, World Government also wants to control the Devil Fruit abilities and Blackbeard won't allow this.

They clashed with Cipher Pol;

And Blackbeard once again showed interest in World Government vs. Revolutionary clash;

He has underlings from former Government officers;

- Shiryu; former head jailor of Impel Down.
- Lafitte; former sheriff in West Blue.
- Aokiji; former marine Admiral.

He wants former government officers in his crew, for what reason? To gain knowledge about the World Government territories even more, so he can conquer it.

What's the missing piece in these parallels?

-Shanks warning WB about Blackbeard, before Blackbeard bringing doom to WB pirates.

-Shanks still has the same role here,

Despite him and WB being enemies, Shanks still went to warn WB.

And again, despite being enemies with world government, Shanks goes to warn them about Blackbeard;

At the same time, Blackbeard makes his move towards the Government and the marines;

Then, if World Government doesn't listen Shanks, just like WB didn't, then the result will be the same. And Blackbeard will end the world government, perhaps alongside with Luffy, and then they will settle who is the strongest after the destruction of World Government.

In short, Oda prepares the same route for Blackbeard;

1- Joins WB pirates, steals from WB pirates (DF power), Shanks warns WB about him, then he still systematically destroys them and took everything they have;

2- Joins World Government's Shichibukai, he steals from World Government (Impel Down Level 6 crew), Shanks warns World Government about him, but BB will still take everything they have.

And again, what was the goal of D. Xebec? King of the World. The name of Blackbeard's new ship is Saber of Xebec, are they related? For one, both have D., and secondly, Xebec probably dies 38 years ago, and Blackbeard is 40 years old, when Xebec probably died, Blackbeard was 2 years old, and he didn't have anyone else and he was depicted as an orphan.

Xebec and Teach could be even related by blood.

Imu knows what is coming but it won't make any difference, the end game opponents will be Blackbeard pirates not the Celestial Dragon slaves and Imu.

Nice thread. BB is to me the best villain of the series. Maybe in manga history.

Just have some issues.

It seems to me BB is going with WB's crew for pure coincidence. He was a kid back then I really doubt he had any plan at time. He mostly just have an idea like I will take advantage of them and find my way to the top.

BB's crew against Magellan as gangbang. Mostly because of Shiryu that was told to be Magellan's level. Remember that Magellan negg diff them on first time.

We have no clue of BB and Sengoku clashing. Everything seemed to happen so fast that I doubt they had time for that. But anyway weak Sengoku can't even one-shot pre-timeskip Luffy. Fleet Admira was a joke with him. Akainu 100x times better fit.

Let's focus on more important things rather than wanking Luffy's underling Lolo, so this thread should be good. :steef:

If anyone has any doubt that Blackbeard is a great conqueror that superior to any pirate underlings or Celestial Dragon underlings, read it well;

You won't see this kind of hype from any pirate underling or from Celestial Dragon underlings.

+ and I believe he wanted to gain experience in the new world as a pirate and wanted to get stronger in WB pirates, not only because of DF power.

Then gets what he wanted, defeats WB Pirates in different places and in different occasions and conquers WB pirates territories in 1 year.

It's basically the same pattern that he followed with World Government, he joins Shichibukai so he can get the crew that he wanted;

And wounded the Fleet Admiral as he was in covered in bandages, it's impressive since Sengoku is a mythical zoan, he should be able to heal and recover faster than others yet he was covered in bandages against Blackbeard.

Then after conquering the WB's territories, what did they aim for? The devil fruit powers, and we know World Government usually owns the Devil Fruit powers, and they even guarded Luffy's DF power by using a Cipher Pol agent, World Government also wants to control the Devil Fruit abilities and Blackbeard won't allow this.

And Blackbeard once again showed interest in World Government vs. Revolutionary clash;

He wants former government officers in his crew, for what reason? To gain knowledge about the World Government territories even more, so he can conquer it.

-Shanks warning WB about Blackbeard, before Blackbeard bringing doom to WB pirates.

And again, despite being enemies with world government, Shanks goes to warn them about Blackbeard;

At the same time, Blackbeard makes his move towards the Government and the marines;

Then, if World Government doesn't listen Shanks, just like WB didn't, then the result will be the same. And Blackbeard will end the world government, perhaps alongside with Luffy, and then they will settle who is the strongest after the destruction of World Government.

1- Joins WB pirates, steals from WB pirates (DF power), Shanks warns WB about him, then he still systematically destroys them and took everything they have;

2- Joins World Government's Shichibukai, he steals from World Government (Impel Down Level 6 crew), Shanks warns World Government about him, but BB will still take everything they have.

And again, what was the goal of D. Xebec? King of the World. The name of Blackbeard's new ship is Saber of Xebec, are they related? For one, both have D., and secondly, Xebec probably dies 38 years ago, and Blackbeard is 40 years old, when Xebec probably died, Blackbeard was 2 years old, and he didn't have anyone else and he was depicted as an orphan.

Imu knows what is coming but it won't make any difference, the end game opponents will be Blackbeard pirates not the Celestial Dragon slaves and Imu.

Nice thread. I already made one similar based on @Celestial D. Dragon 's theory here:

"I don't think Blackbeard cares to be Pirate King..... I think he's aiming for the "empty throne" of Mariejois. He wants Im's seat, and wants to rule the world like Xebec did. I think he'll succeed to, and it'll set up Luffy the Pirate King, vs Blackbeard "The King of the World"

Blackbeard is an opportunist, and I 100 percent see him capitalizing on the Revolutionaries going to war with the World Government, and using it as a means to invade and take over Mariejois.

If we follow the pattern of Blackbeard, he's always managed to one up Luffy in every regard. Luffy set out to gather a crew and become infamous, and has slowly been building that up over the course of his adventure. Blackbeard managed to do that in one fell swoop. When Luffy became a Supernova, Blackbeard became a member of the Shichibukai. Blackbeard becomes a full blown Yonko, while Luffy manages to become an unofficial Emperor of the Sea.

Everything Luffy does, Blackbeard manages to trump it. That is how Oda has built this guy up, and so it stands to reason, that when Luffy becomes Pirate King, Blackbeard will trump it. And the way he can do that, is by making it to the "Empty Throne" that sits atop Mariejois. It is no coincidence that Oda introduced Xebec and gave him a dream that exceeds Pirate King, and then has been dropping hints left and right that Blackbeard seems to be following the same path as Xebec.

Another blaring indicator that makes this seem to be the case, is Blackbeard didn't start to make a move until word got out that the Revolutionaries had assaulted Mariejois. The Revolutionaries have made their move, and now Blackbeard is starting to make his.

What happened last time Shanks turned up at someones doorstep to talk to them about Blackbeard? Whitebeard didn't heed his warning, and both him and Ace lost their lives. Now we have Shanks doing the exact same thing with the Gorosei. Sure it's not concrete that he wanted to talk about Blackbeard, but he's the prime suspect, and if that's the case, I can see history repeating itself with the Gorosei and Celestial Dragons, just like how Blackbeard essentially caused the downfall of the Whitebeard Pirates.

There is just too many subtle and not so subtle hints out there that point to Blackbeard going in a complete opposite direction in the story that most people believe he will, and for that reason I stand by the belief that he will be Luffy's Final opponent."

I would like to highlight a few points here:

(1) Blackbeard is probably not Xebec's son, that fits with Shanks more. Shanks is 39, the God Valley war happened 38 years ago. Its possible 1-year-old Shanks got picked up by Roger after his father Xebec was defeated at God Valley. There are some nice theories floating around on this. Blackbeard is probably fascinated with Xebec, i.e. Xebec is his role model.

(2) Have you read the theory about Adam tree at Marijoa? Watch this video, you might find something interesting here and can relate to Blackbeard invading Marijoa:

(3) I think Blackbeard is not really looking for marine officers, the marines dont know much about WG's secrets. Shiryu was just an act of fate. Aokiji's role is not clear, so I am not sure how much info he is passing to Blackbeard. I made another thread on what is Aokiji's goal, you can read it here if you want:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kuzan-whats-he-aiming-for-where-does-he-stand.13975/

(4) Its not Lolo, Its Woro!

Yea yea Blackbeard is the main protagonist of the story and he will be the one to take down the WG, something Dragon has been trying to accomplish for decades and that JOYBOY aka LUFFY is prophesied to accomplish :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Blackbeard will beat Akainu and Imu while Luffy fights Big Mom in a 150 chapter long Elbaf Saga

Yonko Piece be wild :suresure:

I agree

Nice thread. BB is to me the best villain of the series. Maybe in manga history.

Just have some issues.

It seems to me BB is going with WB's crew for pure coincidence. He was a kid back then I really doubt he had any plan at time. He mostly just have an idea like I will take advantage of them and find my way to the top.

BB's crew against Magellan as gangbang. Mostly because of Shiryu that was told to be Magellan's level. Remember that Magellan negg diff them on first time.

We have no clue of BB and Sengoku clashing. Everything seemed to happen so fast that I doubt they had time for that. But anyway weak Sengoku can't even one-shot pre-timeskip Luffy. Fleet Admira was a joke with him. Akainu 100x times better fit.
The magellan clash, maybe they just underestimated him?
Also, they had the vaccine so maybe they just didn't care

The magellan clash, maybe they just underestimated him?
Also, they had the vaccine so maybe they just didn't care
Wtf? They didn't had vaccine. Shiryuu was the one who saved them.

They didn't underestimated a shit. They had no chance against Magellan. But then you have Shiryuu that was told to be as strong as Magellan and all those prisioners from Level 6.
Post automatically merged:

He conquered Whitebeard he's crew?, took there territory and his fruit.
He didn't conquered WB crew. Lol. But yes he conquered all those territories.