What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I would love it if it was confirmed that Kazoo was confirmed to be going after Mihawk.

The powerscaling debates will be glorious to see.
:finally:
Who's Kazoo?
:choppawhat:

On thread, I'm really, really unimpressed by Hybrid Kaido. If he can't overpower G2/G3 Luffy, then he flat out has no prayer of beating Zoro.

Even before awakening Haoshoku, Zoro was able to scar Kaido. Right now, he hits way harder than Kaido.

Zoro may only be able to maintain his King of Hell mode for so long, but for the entirety of that duration he has the advantage over Hybrid Kaido.

There's the caveat that I'm underestimating G2/G3 Luffy, but I'm sceptical.

Prior to their respective Haoshoku awakenings, Zoro was >> G2/G3 Luffy. Even if you say that Luffy's Haoshoku coating is stronger or better (I'm doubtful of that given the King of Hell mode), I would still expect current Zoro to be above G2/G3 Luffy.

Powerscaling can't rescue Kaido either, as he may also have a Trump Card like Linlin.

Imagine if Pain from Naruto never killed Jiraiya and never destroyed Konoha (killing Kakashi in the process)

Imagine if Naruto just went into Akatsuki's hideout, fought against Pain and won, without ever losing a friend or anything against him

Would people even remember Pain as that iconic villain? would there be any tension in the Naruto vs Pain fight?

Soooo anyone got any thought about gorosei dialogue?
Are they talking about zunisha as the df power?
Or are they talking about some special df that right now at wano island?
Is it gomu2 real name not gomu2? Or time travel power?
1. It could be Zunesha. It works with the dialogue of not awakening and the dialogue occurs once Zunesha appears.
2. It’s not the gum gum fruit. Luffy has been a known user of the gum gum fruit and the WG knows of this. As such, the Gorosei wouldn’t be shocked or afraid.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is another goofy character. Doffy and Crocodile still on top.
What’s wrong with Goofy characters?

Imagine if Pain from Naruto never killed Jiraiya and never destroyed Konoha (killing Kakashi in the process)

Imagine if Naruto just went into Akatsuki's hideout, fought against Pain and won, without ever losing a friend or anything against him

Would people even remember Pain as that iconic villain? would there be any tension in the Naruto vs Pain fight?
Oda’s no-kill policy is shitty. He might be saving it all up with a bunch of major deaths in final war :wonderland:

Hawkins already explained that. Kaido doesn't kill people because he tries to break their spirit and force them to join his crew
Yeah, no

He tried to kill the scabbards so many times already, but Oda just doesn't let him

or did you forget Kaido smashing Kin'emons head in with a Adv. CoC attack or stabbing him in the gut with a sword? only to Oda reveal Kin'emon wasn't "attached" properly since Punk Hazard.

That shit was wack.
That's just Oda's excuse so he doesn't have to kill characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.