General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
I don't remember but when has Sanji ever show cityblock level durability feat?

Yeah I know. Just curious on some opinions here.

Brulee literally ordered the Big Mom Pirates to swap their weapons to Anti-Raid Suit bullets. Sanji actually tanked those bullets in base with ease.
Like when he survived 10000kilos underwater if u Convert it its 11 tons so Sanji survived 11 tons of water without any injures I. Can't show the panel since I'm on mobile so ill put it in my avatar

Like when he survived 10000kilos underwater if u Convert it its 11 tons so Sanji survived 11 tons of water without any injures I. Can't show the panel since I'm on mobile so ill put it in my avatar
Oh that Lmao.:vistalaugh:My man went as extreme as using the panel as his avatar.:fujilaugh:

But yeah, Sanji jump out of the bubble and sprint through the deep ocean pressure that was supposed to crush Zoro's body.

I wanna see what Zorofans think about this, no matter what they say it's gonna make Sanji look good. :steef:

"No, Sanji didn't use Haki, that's just shading" = So Sanji blocked that with just his natural durability? :hohoho:
"Yes, Sanji used Haki" = So Sanji managed to use Haki to defend himself while the Armament Haki God Zolo didn't/couldn't against Hawkins nails? :ronalaugh:

:moonwalk::funky:

but, yeah... i think it's armament.
Let me pull out my magnifying glass 🔍🔎 to give you the accurate answer.

FS and koka are completely incomparable

FS is an advanced technique, koka isn't. People who have FS are literally CoO masters.

it wouldn't be proof of contrary. Rather it would simply mean that that character could use flow and chose to flow some of their haki onto their clothes as well to enhance their defense, in a similar way to how swordsman flow haki to their sword to enhance their offense.

We have blatant evidence of characters using koka on their body but not their clothes. Hence it is possible that Sanji could have koka and that we just don't see it.

My reasoning as to why that is likely, however is that Sanji can block cutting attacks with his haki, whereas fishman island Luffy, who had hardening, couldn't. Feats seem to indicate that Sanji's CoA> Fishman island Luffy's.
True
Post automatically merged:

Oh that Lmao.:vistalaugh:My man went as extreme as using the panel as his avatar.:fujilaugh:

But yeah, Sanji jump out of the bubble and sprint through the deep ocean pressure that was supposed to crush Zoro's body.
Lmaooooooooooooo