General & Others SANJI USED FULLBODY BLACK COA ON HIS NECK??

its COA BLACK

• Total voters
Im not throwing any shades to sanji, its just silly to assume he DOESNT have hardening at this point.
I dont know this is due to zoro fan downplaying or sanji fan being insecure .

black clothing does not necessarily hinder hardening being visible. Check the panels of sai using hardening i shared a few pages ago
idk, first pic the vibration thingy is his technique
second pic its clear hardening because his leg is also black.

Seriously dude do you even read the manga or you just making stuff up. Oda made it clear Sanji has Future sight when katakuri failed to hit him with jelly bean. Did you already forget what happened here let me remind you.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
That wasn't FS. Additionally, FS itself is an ovverated powerup given how easily Luffy could overcome a very good user at it.
Seriously dude do you even read the manga or you just making stuff up. Oda made it clear Sanji has Future sight when katakuri failed to hit him with jelly bean. Did you already forget what happened here let me remind you.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Nothing confirms this was FS. Just a good CoO showing.