Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it honestly has to be. Oda even teased him here in Oden's flashback:

He's the only person with those eyebrows lol.
that flashback scene i feel is a big clue for... SOMETHING.

this is kurozumi higurashi admitting in that scene that she's an associate of shiki, who was an active member of the rocks pirates when that scene happened. in that same scene, orochi asks her if she's even a kurozumi, and she goes "that doesnt matter" because setting orochi up as ruler and giving him the devil fruit are so important for whatever reason. only after Rocks breaks up at God Valley and several years pass does Kaido show up here and back up Orochi.

so like, how long was this plan in place? is Kaido only here because of Rocks in the first place?

this is kurozumi higurashi admitting in that scene that she's an associate of shiki, who was an active member of the rocks pirates when that scene happened. in that same scene, orochi asks her if she's even a kurozumi, and she goes "that doesnt matter" because setting orochi up as ruler and giving him the devil fruit are so important for whatever reason. only after Rocks breaks up at God Valley and several years pass does Kaido show up here and back up Orochi.

so like, how long was this plan in place? is Kaido only here because of Rocks in the first place?
It's crazy how people ignore such an obvious clue lol

and all supported by how everything about the character screams " he will be part of Wano "

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Doesn't change the fact that he was getting Trashed by Ed in a 3v1 just some minutes ago. But suddenly, he's strong enough to overpower Ed in terms of blows. And that's not even my main point. All the major and hyped up antags are getting killed in their first fights of the series, lol. At this point, I'm not even sure if I can take future antagonists seriously.

What does it have to do with them getting trashed so far? From Fei to Alan to Ed, Fabio and Solomon. Worn has been a joke so far and that's a fact. Even Lu Tian was an absolute jobber. Naidan was the only one who's death/loss felt good. Even if Sandro pulls a 180 and makes the worm strong af from now on, it still doesn't excuse their portrayal so far.
cause obviously the kengan association would never get absorbed,come on now

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Your point is invalid. Luffy does that in reference to anything he finds cool these gents shat their pants in reference to the power output of both luffy and zoro to the point that even kidd is telling bigmom strawhat will win. It's sad. Him having confidence in luffy is one thing, him not being able to get the job done while their only mission at this point is to stall her mot defeat her. It's clear they are cheerleaders
There is nothing sad about wanting your fellow Nova to take down a Yonko tf.
My guy wait for the full summary atleast:seriously:

Xebec will be Revived

Y'all will be calling oda names but the truth is that One Piece is just Pirate version of Naruto
Post automatically merged:

Is for you awakened Big Mom>Awakened Kaido then?
I have Awakened bigger Big Mom =<Awakened Kaido.
Well if Both show awakening
Then Awakened Kaido >= Awakened BM > bigger Mom > Hybrid Kaido ~ Linlin with homies >~ Current weakened Kaido

Xebec and Shiki might just be very old right now.I believe BB will capture Bonney again and make them young once again.
I think BB will do a couple of different things:
*Capture the poneglyph in Alabasta.
*Find an ancient weapon with this poneglyph.
*Recruit Weevil to his crew.
*Capture Bonney.
*Capture Pudding.

I think Rocks most likely let BM take his lifespan before GV

and with some other ability help he will be revived in the year of the prophecy, BM is Moria of the NW, she will do what Moria did but on another lvl

that's the theme of arc, it's about death/escaping death, and also about Old generation vs New generation

Shiki on the other hand traveled in time, and Captain John did the same thing as Rocks, and Weevil mother will join shortly after

People will think this is impossible, but am confident this is Oda plan, and I've taken into account every plot point

There is, most definitely, a huge ass flashback coming in the middle of Luffy and Kaido's fight. This is something @Bounty had been really excited for too. Kaido is definitely here for something and it definitely has to do with Rocks. The question is what and why?

Oda's been REAL sneaky about this, but something big is definitely happening here.

It's crazy how people ignore such an obvious clue lol

and all supported by how everything about the character screams " he will be part of Wano "
Again. It's less that that people aren't confident and more like "it's been 150 chapters and he still isn't here". Lol

But I guess Zunisha is paying off now after all this time too, so who knows what is happening with Wano the next 20-30 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.