Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how everyone was expecting much more of the Tobiroppo's fights, especially Who's Who vs Jinbei, "Don't worry Who's Who is not done yet"

Even more for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King

Oda simply crushed everyones expectations

As Morj said, we should expect Wano to be awesome, so we are going to guide our minds to believe that regardless of anything else.

Since Queen showed the ability to use Germa abilities, i was like "Holy shit this will be the best fight in the series", the potential was so big, everyone was theorizing about Queen using the Ice Oni on himself then using Reiju's powers to remove the side effects and only boost his strength, then we still had Judge's electromagnetic powers...

King was basically offscreened for the whole arc, "King the Background" was quite popular here. Then he lasts the same as Queen did, Oda rushed every single thing about King in one fucking chapter with a few well drawed panels, "BRUUHH THE RIGHT HAND WOW", his race is more important than the character itself.

Not even going to mention Jack here ffs...

Can't people understand how much this drags down the arc??

It's like we shouldn't expect shit from Oda and his ability to draw the MCs battles anymore, but useless plots like "Tama and her Kibi dango", silhouettes, fake deaths supposed to be emotional, fake hype shit like "Evil Sanji", Big Mom being used as the most convenient and dumb plot device ever, lots of plots being introduced but not resolved, instead he adds more plots... none of those had an actual payoff. Why is Raizo vs Fukurokuju even happening, to wank Oden LMAO?

When you realize most of the battles have been happening offscreen is lame as hell.

This is so disappointing. And then we need to hear that "you built your expectations too high", when they were never matched to begin with.

At best Zoro surpassed some expectations, and we had good plots with Sanji, especially him destroying the Raid Suit and a few other stuff... But other than that, it's bad and im mad srry
Agree with 99% of this. Lolda fucked up the arc. :jordamas:

Oda hates the revival of the dead that's not happening
Oda hates the revival of known alive characters that are killed. Not the same thing. Ryuuma was always dead, but he entirely brought him back as Zombie for a reason to tie Zoro to Wano.

Rocks was introduced as dead. Whatever happens here is irrelevant. It's not like Ace or Whitebeard are coming back alive. Rocks coming back alive (or he's just not dead to begin with) is entirely different

cause obviously the kengan association would never get absorbed,come on now
That's no reason to trash worm, lol. It's not like no one from the Purgatory side won. But each Worm member/associate has been trashed so far and they're supposed to be the future threat. As I said, there's no tension in this series at this point. The good guys are nigh all-mighty.

law can only do that if bosted by his wonky overpowered DF, while mihawk can casually do that with a usual basic slash. a name attk from mihawk would vape laws whole crew.
:milaugh:
Law did that as a casual slash, to destroy SAD, unless you didn’t realize. He wasn’t even aiming for Vergo. Vergo just happened to be in the way.

I feel like this could be another form of power up for the Grandmaster.

To overcome potential death out of side effects of a medicine and a superlative occasion to get back on track to defeat Kaido. 🤔
My running bet, as I said first in this thread, is that he'll have to give Kaido's head in exchange for his own. He's been drafted by fate into the administration of the underworld so he's got business to sort.

Also, by coincidence, the idea of fighting off death was a somewhat notable Wolverine story a while back. So I feel like this is an idea that could end up fitting Zoro.

Gents what if this shinigami thing is how black blades are created. For one to die and be reborn with their blade. Having their departing soul fighting for survival and as a result refourge their blades?
You mean Zoro is gonna beat Death 3 times? :christindeed::drakihi:
Post automatically merged:

My running bet, as I said first in this thread, is that he'll have to give Kaido's head in exchange for his own. He's been drafted by fate into the administration of the underworld so he's got business to sort.

Also, by coincidence, the idea of fighting off death was a somewhat notable Wolverine story a while back. So I feel like this is an idea that could end up fitting Zoro.
What's this about Wolverine?

That's no reason to trash worm, lol. It's not like no one from the Purgatory side won. But each Worm member/associate has been trashed so far and they're supposed to be the future threat. As I said, there's no tension in this series at this point. The good guys are nigh all-mighty.
Back in Dressrosa,Kaido and Big Mom were scary as fuck.Oda ruined the tension with the plot armor.Alliance should be on the losing side here.The biggest mistake was the Tama plot and drunk Numbers.

Oda hates the revival of known alive characters that are killed. Not the same thing. Ryuuma was always dead, but he entirely brought him back as Zombie for a reason to tie Zoro to Wano.

Rocks was introduced as dead. Whatever happens here is irrelevant. It's not like Ace or Whitebeard are coming back alive. Rocks coming back alive (or he's just not dead to begin with) is entirely different
Will BB use Moria to revive Xebec? :believe:

@Bounty now I'm REALLY curious as to how the end of this arc is gonna play out:

- Why is Kaido in Wano? He's been there 20 years and only now did he betray Orochi. Why? What is supposed to happen in Wano?

- The Kurozumi hag clearly had ties to Rocks/Shiki because of his face. Why? For what purpose was this done?

- Why is Zunisha here? How will the "awakened" fruit play a role here, whatever it is?

- How will Joyboy/Nika stuff tie into the endgame of Wano, why was it teased here?

- What does this Shinigami/spirit concept have to do with it all?

I think we are in for something massive. For the first time I feel like the hype behind Wano's climax might actually be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.