Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
no lol this is actually just suicidal
that one atleast drago knows obviously there r no millers in ToS so said it was to bait reactions

muugen cant do that shite here. its either he used an ability or no.
Tbh if I wasn't the Arso there I would have voted Drago until he got lynched or if I was the Town Vig I would have shot him.

LIke imo I don't think that's a Town play at all.

As for Muu I could see it being mechanical and a scum ability. Just being mechanical doesn't clear him if it's the case but it would explain how he got there.

its not dumb if he makes it look ;like a passive or whatever

he did try to campaign a few times
I actually looked over his posts the other day after the announcement came up and he pretty much didn't campaign at all for himself, he did say "you should vote for me" but he wasn't like, you know, visible.

I try to eat fruits but I just prefer vegetables ahahah

I think I don't like sweet things that much.

But I'm down for smoothies in the morning.

In Vegan restaurants you can actually get decent food but it's kinda expensive. Have you ever tried it?
I can't say that I have...closest thing to vegan I have done is salad bowls :josad:

I know its not the healthiest or most environmentally friendly to consume too much meat but....

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Got it. Who's Dest btw lol? What do you think about Broker?

I'll keep my vote on MUU and head out. I don't have the time to read the last phase nor do I have the the time to actively play this one.
I'm sorry to her, but obviously she is trying to kill off my hubby to get the silver whistle xD Kinda joking, kinda not.

Destroya, he was from TMF. X was his name.

[QUOTE="Ekkologix, post: 2394940, member: 3518"]your expectations of me r very wrong sir:kayneshrug:

i speculated a bit about number of factions day 0 but sm1 told me its 2 in every weebs

it literally doesnt matter, we'll find out at night anyway[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing this up, so indi it is.

:goyea:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
If Muugen was placed on the council by scum to frame him, I caught onto it last game. I'm very certain I will figure it out going forward into this game too.

The only thing stopping me from saying this was a frame because of how absolutely stupid of a play it would be, was him telling me with certainty he would be on it.
I don't think it can be framing either

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Tbh if I wasn't the Arso there I would have voted Drago until he got lynched or if I was the Town Vig I would have shot him.

LIke imo I don't think that's a Town play at all.

As for Muu I could see it being mechanical and a scum ability. Just being mechanical doesn't clear him if it's the case but it would explain how he got there.
ali ur tone is too serious from what im used to seeing when ur town

getting agenda vibes

"tbh" and "imo" arent words u usually use

the ability in itself is NAI. muugen wud have to be solved differently

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I can't say that I have...closest thing to vegan I have done is salad bowls :josad:

I know its not the healthiest or most environmentally friendly to consume too much meat but....
I mean if you like it just eat it.

Just also try to eat some vegetables or smth :)

I left meat but still ate fish for a long time.

I don't know if you ever tried sweet potatoes. That's just so good. Have you ever eaten those?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
True, he basically blurted out that there is a multiball without theorizing on it but then again we lack any real info before a flip you know.

Not sure what kind of theorizing you want from him lol.
fuji u r sooo fken scum
i just have to prove it

what even is this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.