Questions & Mysteries POLL: Who is the Grim Reaper in front of Zoro

Is the Grim Reaper a hallucination or a real creature/person

• Total voters
Mostly leaning towards a CP-0 Agent, as this chapter they confirmed they are after all the Straw Hats, and not just Robin anymore.

On Thriller Bark, Zoro's subplot with Ryuma involved Brook and Franky. We have Franky this chapter searching for Zoro, and the Grim Reaper looks suspiciously like Brook. So it could be possible Zoro is hallucinating Brook as the Grim Reaper. Once Zoro comes to his senses, we will have Zoro, Franky and Brook in the same area, and possibly start moving into Zoro's subplot connecting him to Ryuma.

Mostly leaning towards a CP-0 Agent, as this chapter they confirmed they are after all the Straw Hats, and not just Robin anymore.

On Thriller Bark, Zoro's subplot with Ryuma involved Brook and Franky. We have Franky this chapter searching for Zoro, and the Grim Reaper looks suspiciously like Brook. So it could be possible Zoro is hallucinating Brook as the Grim Reaper. Once Zoro comes to his senses, we will have Zoro, Franky and Brook in the same area, and possibly start moving into Zoro's subplot connecting him to Ryuma.
If it's a hallucination, what if Zoro attacks Brook, Franky and finally Chopper makes him come to his senses? The mental agony will be worse than the physical pain.

If it's a hallucination, what if Zoro attacks Brook, Franky and finally Chopper makes him come to his senses? The mental agony will be worse than the physical pain.
That might be why Oda threw that little line in there about Zoro being unable to move.

Also, this might be a little over the top, even by Oda's standards, but what if Zoro is actually about to die, and Brook is able to keep his soul from leaving his body. That'd be a really cool way of expanding upon Brooks Devil Fruit ability. That be a nice little inversion of the purpose of the "Grim Reaper". Zoro is hallucinating Brook as the Grim Reaper, but he's not actually trying to take his soul, but actually stop his soul from leaving his body. It's the "Revive Revive" fruit after all.

I think hallucination should happens just after Zoro severely damaged from the drug. Like you suffer so much to reach the point you see Hallucination.

In this case, it seems the drug effect hasn't kicked in yet. So, I think Grim Reaper is just waiting to take Zoro life because the side effect is coming in a second, and will result in Zoro death.

In my opinion, it is the real grim reaper and Zoro will need a very strong will to fight back.

It's the "cursed" sword Enma's spirit. That's the only thing that makes sense.
The Mink Medicine making whoever takes it see illusions and being paralysed was never a thing. It also being Brook for some idiotic gag doesn't make sense either.

Either It's Enma or an actual spirit

An interesting tale 🤔

Zoro is most likely on the brink, I won't deny that cause everything that has happened. So this is most likely a Shinigami for the "King of Hell". He will 100% force this entity away by either making a deal with it or with his Conquerors spirit 🤔. As the chapter has also shown us, the Shinigami is in front of Zoro and not by his head, if it was it would confirm that he is in fact dying.
And just as the folklore states you can make deals with the Shingami and what does Zoro want? He wants Kaido's head. The unkillable Kaido as a price for the Shinigami in exchange for Zoro's life makes 100% sense. Plus he's already gotten the power to actually kill Kaido..."the power to slay a dragon with a single swing". His last swing missed on the Rooftop plus I doubt he would have killed Kaido with it but with AdCoC on 3 swords? Yeah he is killing Kaido

ZKK HYPE BABY!
Oda told me it's just Brook