General & Others Would you rather Wano continue to be a 6-7/10 arc and it ends this year or it be another 3-4 years long like certain individuals are asking for!

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Arc fatigue has always been a flaw of reading OP weekly and I am at that stage with Wano.

To be more exact, I’m at that stage with Luffy vs Kaido. If Oda was to interupt the fight to give us a really good Kaido flashback, I’ll be okay with that. If he gives us more twists after Luffy beats Kaido, I’m also okay with that. There will be post-fight chapters, where we setup the next arc, catchup with the rest of the world, close any Wano plotlines that need closed, I’m really looking forward to that.

I’m just done in with Luffy vs Kaido as a fight.

I can't imagine Wano going another 3-4 years. At this moment ACT 3!! on it's own is longer than every single arc in One Piece apart from Dressrosa, which it will surpasss if Wano doesn't end in the next 10 chapters. It also wouldn't make sense from a story standpoint, we are very clearly in the endgame in regards to Wano. All the main antagonists aside from Kaido himself are defeated. Having the raid fail, and starting all over again, but with the grand fleet coming in, or the Navy, or the redhair pirates, or whoever would make these approximately 140 chapters we've been in Wano so far pointless. Oda would have to make things really engaging for me to stick around in that case. I think I would legit drop OP until Wano is over at that point.

If things miraculously elevate this fight after this punch (some of the things people are asking for), then I don't mind the fight lasting a bit longer (5-7 chapters). But only if that. If it's the same shit even after this point, then I don't see a point why it's not ending.
I’m worried because we still have the rest of Big Moms crew on the island.
I wouldn't worry about that. Oda is very much about "escalation" when it comes to fights. He's already shown off their captain fighting. At this point, they don't serve a purpose being enemies anymore.

Wano isn't ending anytime soon. Until Oda nerfs Kaido then you can safely say there are only ten more chapters left. Katakuri was nerfed by stabbing himself, Doffy was nerfed by Law's gamma knife and both lasted an additional ten chapters of fights after their nerf. Until that happens to Kaido then Wano isn't ending.

Wano isn't ending anytime soon. Until Oda nerfs Kaido then you can safely say there are only ten more chapters left. Katakuri was nerfed by stabbing himself, Doffy was nerfed by Law's gamma knife and both lasted an additional ten chapters of fights after their nerf. Until that happens to Kaido then Wano isn't ending.
Never seen this take before but honestly maybe a point here.

If things miraculously elevate this fight after this punch (some of the things people are asking for), then I don't mind the fight lasting a bit longer (5-7 chapters). But only if that. If it's the same shit even after this point, then I don't see a point why it's not ending.

I wouldn't worry about that. Oda is very much about "escalation" when it comes to fights. He's already shown off their captain fighting. At this point, they don't serve a purpose being enemies anymore.
I hope you’re right. But that does seem to be the trend.

My ideal end to Wano is Luffy sends Kaido to the Earth's core next chapter, we get a quick 2-3 maybe 4 chapter long Kaido flashback then maybe an extra 2 to wrap everything up and party then we leave

But knowing Oda Wano has at least 20 chapters left