Speculations This could be Zoro's alternative role even if ZKK doesn't happen!

I've been thinking a lot about Zoro's role when he's dealing with the grim reaper and now that Kaido is most likely done, it's difficult imagining a ZKK scenario until further notice. However, this thought is not farfetched what Zoro might still pull out:

Even if ZKK doesn't happen (if Kaido's now done for good), I think Zoro still has the potential to live out one of Ryuma's legacy's: Fighting off the World Government out of Wano by himself. It is not a coincidence that the one CP0 guy immediately flew away from the island; he'll most likely give the reports of the war conclusion and they will all start their invasion soon. Luffy is done, other characters are heavily weakened too but Oda specifically highlighted the fact of Zoro possibly overcoming death despite the battle situation. Unless Oda just likes to waste panels - well, it is nothing new now... - I fail to see adding these grim reaper moments without a valid reason.
Therefore, we might see a potential new PU soon or even Zoro making Enma black, forging his own "Shusui". This will be the moment in which Zoro will shine again, having his next Thriller Bark moment.

We don't exactly know the full force of the CP0 and whether they have some hidden heavy hitters left but invading Wano, only to realise that they are still incapable taking it due to one individual ronin battling them off. This will also be a moment of Zoro making himself more famous than ever.

Sure, he took down King but nobody saw it exactly. He gave himself a new epithet but no person really witnessed this one either.
However, people will start looking at the man, calling himself "King of Hell", protecting their country by fighting off the very large world government trying to take their own home by force.

I don't know what you all think about this short theory but go ahead to share your viewpoints towards it!

I've been thinking a lot about Zoro's role when he's dealing with the grim reaper and now that Kaido is most likely done, it's difficult imagining a ZKK scenario until further notice. However, this thought is not farfetched what Zoro might still pull out:

Even if ZKK doesn't happen (if Kaido's now done for good), I think Zoro still has the potential to live out one of Ryuma's legacy's: Fighting off the World Government out of Wano by himself. It is not a coincidence that the one CP0 guy immediately flew away from the island; he'll most likely give the reports of the war conclusion and they will all start their invasion soon. Luffy is done, other characters are heavily weakened too but Oda specifically highlighted the fact of Zoro possibly overcoming death despite the battle situation. Unless Oda just likes to waste panels - well, it is nothing new now... - I fail to see adding these grim reaper moments without a valid reason.
Therefore, we might see a potential new PU soon or even Zoro making Enma black, forging his own "Shusui". This will be the moment in which Zoro will shine again, having his next Thriller Bark moment.

We don't exactly know the full force of the CP0 and whether they have some hidden heavy hitters left but invading Wano, only to realise that they are still incapable taking it due to one individual ronin battling them off. This will also be a moment of Zoro making himself more famous than ever.

Sure, he took down King but nobody saw it exactly. He gave himself a new epithet but no person really witnessed this one either.
However, people will start looking at the man, calling himself "King of Hell", protecting their country by fighting off the very large world government trying to take their own home by force.

I don't know what you all think about this short theory but go ahead to share your viewpoints towards it!

If Zoro solos all CP0 and WG forces by himself to the point that they run away in fear, how do you think that would translate to the final war considering WG forces (including the Marines) will be the main challenge there? No one can take the WG and CP0 seriously anymore if they piss their pants over the prospect of fighting Zoro alone, as great a wank as that would be for Zoro.

ZKK at least is done to the head of a defeated crew, so WG and CP0 hype will still come out intact from it.

If Zoro solos all CP0 and WG forces by himself to the point that they run away in fear, how do you think that would translate to the final war considering WG forces (including the Marines) will be the main challenge there? No one can take the WG and CP0 seriously anymore if they piss their pants over the prospect of fighting Zoro alone, as great a wank as that would be for Zoro.
Well, they will most likely start an invasion soon, so how do you think could this play out? And by the forces, I meant the forces they sent to Wano. At least I can see Zoro fighting a majority of them off.

He is already low top tier but with a black blade, this would change soon imo.

ZKK at least is done to the head of a defeated crew, so WG and CP0 hype will still come out intact from it.
We are talking about forces being sent to Wano already. They're already respect samurai and this will confirm that they can't send fodder to Wano. Considering what is happening around world already. They will not send serious forces to Wano

I believe in this idea for a certain reason
It seems that Post-TS Zoro have Scenes that Mirror what we saw from Mihawk Pre-TS

1. Mihawk gave Zoro a Huge Chest Scar ---> Zoro gave Hody a Huge Chest Scar
2. Mihawk used a Small Knife to overpower his Opponent ---> Zoro used Small Knife to overpower Magistrate
3. Mihawk was Introduced cutting a Huge Galleon ---> Similar Introduction to Post-TS Zoro
4. They also crushed the dream of a Pirate Crew entering Grand Line (It was part of their Introduction)
5. Mihawk sent a Huge Flying Slash towards a Yonko that missed ---> Zoro did same thing against Kaidou
6. Mihawk called Zoro (Who was like considered Strongest Swordsman in East Blue) a Small Frog in a Big Pond, which is exactly what Zoro said to Hyouzou who was Strongest Swordsman in Fishmen Island
7. They both Cut a Huge Mountain which shocked entire Island

However all these Scenes are happening opposite of Mihawk's, as if Zoro is slowly becoming Anti-Mihawk & portraying them as Two Faces of the Same Coin

Which is why i believe Zoro is gonna repeat Mihawk's Feat of destroying Fleet of 50 Ships, but it will happen under opposite scenario to Mihawk, in other words Zoro will be the one running instead of his Opponents & it's possible they will be WG Ships instead of Pirates.

So it does look to me that Zoro is gonna crush dozens of Ships that are chasing SHs & this WG Army seems to fit this description

That is a likely scenario. For me, at this point, I'm keeping my expectations low so as not to be disappointed:josad:

Well, they will most likely start an invasion soon, so how do you think could this play out? And by the forces, I meant the forces they sent to Wano. At least I can see Zoro fighting a majority of them off.

He is already low top tier but with a black blade, this would change soon imo.
Enma isn't turning black without fulfilling its will to kill Kaido.

And how will the WG invasion play out? Not sure, but why is Zunesha even here if he is not going to stop the WG?

We are talking about forces being sent to Wano already. They're already respect samurai and this will confirm that they can't send fodder to Wano. Considering what is happening around world already. They will not send serious forces to Wano
On top of the masked guy running, we saw Lucci, Kaku, Stussy, and an unnamed CP0 member in the WG ship. That's 5 members of WG's strongest personal corps
How is that not a serious force?

The scenario of Zoro kicking off the WG from Wano means accepting that he will scare off CP0, who in turn scared off Blackbeard Pirates off Baltigo.

I don't mind, but this scenario can't happen without ruining both WG and BBP hype. I'd rather we have ZKK and keep the final enemies' hype intact.

Been saying this for weeks :cheers:

I think specifically there’ll be a top tier fighter among these troops like Magellan that Zoro will defeat as he leads the fodder samurai to hold off the fodder WG
Wait, not that I mind, but you can imagine a half-dead Zoro beating a fresh top tier like Magellan and not ZKK against Kaido who is already worn down? :kaidowhat:

Also, why would Magellan even be among WG forces sent to Wano? :shame:

Why not both?
ZKK and fending off the World Gov. forces? Ryuma not only killed the dragon but also make the World Government scared for centuries.
If this happens, the amount of ZKKopium consumed will surpass the number of atoms in the cosmos. :risitameh:

Enma isn't turning black without fulfilling its will to kill Kaido.

And how will the WG invasion play out? Not sure, but why is Zunesha even here if he is not going to stop the WG?

On top of the masked guy running, we saw Lucci, Kaku, Stussy, and an unnamed CP0 member in the WG ship. That's 5 members of WG's strongest personal corps
How is that not a serious force?

The scenario of Zoro kicking off the WG from Wano means accepting that he will scare off CP0, who in turn scared off Blackbeard Pirates off Baltigo.

I don't mind, but this scenario can't happen without ruining both WG and BBP hype. I'd rather we have ZKK and keep the final enemies' hype intact.

Wait, not that I mind, but you can imagine a half-dead Zoro beating a fresh top tier like Magellan and not ZKK against Kaido who is already worn down? :kaidowhat:

Also, why would Magellan even be among WG forces sent to Wano? :shame:

If this happens, the amount of ZKKopium consumed will surpass the number of atoms in the cosmos. :risitameh:
Nah I always imagined Marcos role in the story will be Deus ex machina-ing the straw hats to full health here and taking himself out.

Magellan was just the first one I thought of as he was the warden of hell and works for the WG and not the marines. He was really just the example.

Nah I always imagined Marcos role in the story will be Deus ex machina-ing the straw hats to full health here and taking himself out.

Magellan was just the first one I thought of as he was the warden of hell and works for the WG and not the marines. He was really just the example.
Marco's role does sound plausible, which sucks because I like the guy.

But, if it happens the way you said it and the SHs got healed, how come it's Zoro vs said top tier and not Luffy vs said top tier? Especially if it's Magellan.