Powers & Abilities Sanji Won’t Get Conquerer’s Haki

Sanji has no qualities and ambition of a king... He must not have one or it will ruin the essence of CoC...
yes yes big mom showed great essence of coc against two non coc user :)))
Post automatically merged:

I am asking one question guys .
Please tell me

luffy will become world of the king and he will suprass Roger .
so Sanji have to be one of the strongest guy in the to achieve this target .

This is not option :)

Sanji doesn’t even have the resolve of a CoC user. Capone wouldn’t have been able to take Luffy or Zoro to WCI against there will with a simple threat.
Cause luffy and zoro are reckless and overconfident while sanji is more logical, he can't beat big mom and her crew or reach the baratie fast enough to save zeff, so there was only one solution left

Besides luffy did get tricked into joining the dresrosa tournament because doffy had the mera mera no mi

yes yes big mom showed great essence of coc against two non coc user :)))
Post automatically merged:

I am asking one question guys .
Please tell me

luffy will become world of the king and he will suprass Roger .
so Sanji have to be one of the strongest guy in the to achieve this target .

This is not option :)
You mean Law and Killer? Those 2 are just examples of people who doesn't need CoC to be powerful... Sanji would be like those 2... A mastery of both advanced usage of CoA and CoO would suffice...

With your logic (if I understand your context correctly that you want Sanji to have CoC) that Sanji have to be "one of the strongest guy" means that all SHs must have CoC... They don't... Zoro and Yamato (and Usopp) are enough...

Do note that Sanji's ambition is All Blue and he's a cook (not mainly a fighter), regardless if he's a Wings... CoC is not a requirement...

Mugiwaras will have as many conquerors as Rocks crew had.
While Rocks' ship sinked, Mugiwara will succeed.

Rocks' crew CoC users:
1)Rocks D. Xebec (even tho it's not confirmed I consider it given)
2) Whitebeard
3) Big Mom
4) Kaidou

Potential CoC users:
5) Shiki
6) Captain John

Mugiwara's crew CoC users:
1) Monkey D. Luffy
2) Roronoa Zoro

Potential CoC users:
3) Yamato (if she joins)
4) Usopp
5) Sanji

---

Honestly I wouldn't count Shiki and Captain John, they're barely relevant for the story and I think that we will never get any information about them.

So I will assume that Rocks members had only 4 CoC users.

So if Yamato joins and Usopp unlocks CoC, who honestly has a better build-up than Sanji, there is only one chance for Sanji to unlock CoC too and that is the route B.

Route A:
No° of Coc User in Mugiwara's crew = No° of CoC User in Rocks' crew (Luffy succeded where Rocks failed despite having the same number of CoC working under him)

Route B:
No° of CoC User in Mugiwara's crew = No° of CoC User in Rocks's crew + 1 (this is to further even more the point that Luffy has been successful despite having even more conquerors working under him)

If you ask me if I was Oda I would go for Route A, I don't like Sanji and I genuinely think that he doesn't deserve CoC character wise
But that doesn't stop me to analyze all the possible outcomes in an unbiased manner and I admit that Sanji still have some chances

Last edited:
You mean Law and Killer? Those 2 are just examples of people who doesn't need CoC to be powerful... Sanji would be like those 2... A mastery of both advanced usage of CoA and CoO would suffice...

With your logic (if I understand your context correctly that you want Sanji to have CoC) that Sanji have to be "one of the strongest guy" means that all SHs must have CoC... They don't... Zoro and Yamato (and Usopp) are enough...

Do note that Sanji's ambition is All Blue and he's a cook (not mainly a fighter), regardless if he's a Wings... CoC is not a requirement...
If there’s a way to become a top tier without CoC then yeah he can become one without needing it