Powers & Abilities Sanji Won’t Get Conquerer’s Haki

Sanji is my personal favorite character and I also don't want him to get conquerors haki. It just wouldn't make sense for him to "unlock" it after all this time with zero build-up. It made sense in Zoro's case, as his ambition is to become the world's greatest swordsman. This doesn't mean Sanji will fall behind in terms of power-scaling and be removed from the Monster Trio. Oda will keep treating Zoro and Sanji as equals.

It also wouldn't make sense for Usopp to get it, but that's a different topic entirely. :kayneshrug:

Sanji is my personal favorite character and I also don't want him to get conquerors haki. It just wouldn't make sense for him to "unlock" it after all this time with zero build-up. It made sense in Zoro's case, as his ambition is to become the world's greatest swordsman. This doesn't mean Sanji will fall behind in terms of power-scaling and be removed from the Monster Trio. Oda will keep treating Zoro and Sanji as equals.

It also wouldn't make sense for Usopp to get it, but that's a different topic entirely. :kayneshrug:
If they take one more power up ( probably they will get ) , how do sanji keep blue flames longer or generate hotter flames than blue fire ?

you know sanji just keep ifrit jambe less then 10 seconds .
There are just two way for it

1 . sanji will be lunarian
2. Sanji will get coc coating

no more options . Wake up to reality

CoC means you're blessed by the heaven, born with destiny.
Look at Sanji's experience and it seems like the heaven itself plays a joke on him.
really?
most of those who has CoC haki had miserable lives and so is Sanji as well.
some Zorofans are trying their best to deny Sanji an ability, that could be given to him by Oda.
just like they were for ZKK, that was not given by Oda.

CoC means you're blessed by the heaven, born with destiny.
Look at Sanji's experience and it seems like the heaven itself plays a joke on him.
Doesn’t that make even more sense as to Sanji having it? As literally a miracle child who despite the three genetically identical siblings he has, Sanji was born without enhancements.

Then when you keep going Sanji just happens to meet the one pirate on the sea who has the same dream as him and would sacrifice his pirate life for him.

Seems like a chosen one story

Mugiwaras will have as many conquerors as Rocks crew had.
While Rocks' ship sinked, Mugiwara will succeed.

Rocks' crew CoC users:
1)Rocks D. Xebec (even tho it's not confirmed I consider it given)
2) Whitebeard
3) Big Mom
4) Kaidou

Potential CoC users:
5) Shiki
6) Captain John

Mugiwara's crew CoC users:
1) Monkey D. Luffy
2) Roronoa Zoro

Potential CoC users:
3) Yamato (if she joins)
4) Usopp
5) Sanji

---

Honestly I wouldn't count Shiki and Captain John, they're barely relevant for the story and I think that we will never get any information about them.

So I will assume that Rocks members had only 4 CoC users.

So if Yamato joins and Usopp unlocks CoC, who honestly has a better build-up than Sanji, there is only one chance for Sanji to unlock CoC too and that is the route B.

Route A:
No° of Coc User in Mugiwara's crew = No° of CoC User in Rocks' crew (Luffy succeded where Rocks failed despite having the same number of CoC working under him)

Route B:
No° of CoC User in Mugiwara's crew = No° of CoC User in Rocks's crew + 1 (this is to further even more the point that Luffy has been successful despite having even more conquerors working under him)

If you ask me if I was Oda I would go for Route A, I don't like Sanji and I genuinely think that he doesn't deserve CoC character wise
But that doesn't stop me to analyze all the possible outcomes in an unbiased manner and I admit that Sanji still have some chances
The moment you make a parallel between the Strawhats and the Rocks over the number of conquerors you also have to give the Strawhats 5 or 6 Younkou level characters by EoS, Usopp, Nami, Robin or Franky are going to be Shiki level and give a fight to prime Garp and Sengoku at the same time. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

as if any theory will age as bad as ZKK, when you look how many threads created for it or someone even made 40+ page essay just about it :D
you are trying to laugh while you are crying poor souls :D
I thought that ZKK happened, you clows keep going back and forth on your coping. That's what happens when you're high on King's meriendas, Lanji vs everyone and everything, CoC clashes and evil cook fantasies, CoC really killed the last braincell you had.
When a Lanjifan says something is going to happen or was foreshadowed then you can be absolutely sure that there's literally no chance of it ever happening. :saden:

Last edited: