Post and let me ask you a question

What's the best movie scene ever?
I believe there are thousands of Near-Perfect Movie Scenes, and i could pick so many of them
But to be fair, neutral & critical, i believe a Scene should be judged by how meaningful & satisfying it was & how it added up to the whole package which is the entire Movie in this case (Wholesome)

Which is why imo Best Scene should be one from Movie Endings cuz that's what makes & breaks a Movie
And from what i have seen so far (I've seen a lot), i think i'm gonna give it to Final Scene of "Your Name"
From unbiased opinion & without taking fun into consideration, i believe that Scene is The Best

Was not prepared for the philosophical level of this question, ngl.:suresure:
Black. While I could say something like "white because it represents all colors and different aspects of life mixed", people have, in reality, completely different experiences from life itself. There are those who know nothing but happiness, or nothing but tragedy, etc.

But what ties everyone together, is the only thing that is certain for us all, death.
Black would represent death, nothingness, the final destiny for everyone alive. Death is what makes life special.
So, IMO, the "end" represented by the colour "black" is what better describes life itself.
Wow very deep
sadwto think at the end it doesn't matter
We all gonna die one day 😢

Make it difficult and controversial.......
If u want sth controversial sure lol

What's sth you are into, but others would find weird and cancel u over it? 😂

More like my Internet is flopping
:milaugh:

Ok
Have u ever tried to steal sth?
No,
More like my Internet is flopping
:milaugh:

Ok
Have u ever tried to steal sth?
No...well not necessarily stealing...Apart from getting some concept documents of a project but that was internal to my office and on the orders of higher ups so i was basically just doing what was needed to be done. Idk
(So basically we have multiple divisions within our org. and there is some politics and unhealthy friction between each division, so we were asked to prepare a roadmap for a strategic project by one of the division and for that we needed their concept document....and these idiots wont understand that you cant keep the concept document confidential from those who are literally going to prepare a roadmap for you SOOO I was asked to get their concept doc and I did...it turned out, they had shit done on that doc and didn't want to be embarrassed by sharing that)