Post and let me ask you a question

B

Ballel

I made it out of boredom and ditched it after lol
I feel bad for ppl still commenting 😭😭

But since u tagged me, who are your top 3 users here?

Yes exactly
Do whatever u want lol
Then let's turn it into a "tag a user who should ask you a question"
with the format being

Ask me something @user

Rej

Year of the black beard!
But since u tagged me, who are your top 3 users here?
I think there is no shame in answering this.
It's literally my best friends from forums, we share a group discord where we chat daily. They coached me, they helped me refine my hosting skills and I helped them whenever I could. They are:

@novaselinenever
@AL sama
@Dragomir

honorable mentions to our lost brother @Noctis

:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Ask me something @user
What are your honest thoughts about the forum structure and the UI of the forum?

B

Ballel

What are your honest thoughts about the forum structure and the UI of the forum?
Orojackson was better lol

Other than that, it's still pleasant (if not I wouldn't be around anymore)
I fail to understand why 2 billion themes for every character are necessary when the themes barely resemble the characters, aside of a huge ass background image of the character that is usually not seen.
Most of the new themes all look the same and I.still don't understand why people like pitch black backgrounds with high contrast neon colors on top(nest example Sanji and Linlin themes )

Other than that, the emote drawer needs work done.
The thing is a huge mess, it's impossible to find anything and the categories are waaaaaay off. For example, check how the "mini emotes" have some emotes that are larger than some of those.in other categories.
And if you try to memorise the code if each emote:no chance, because some of the codes make no sense.
Like, why is there lumazed and lunazing? ? I can't remember where the n and where the m is.

And then there's a ton of different "what" emotes, each with a different spelling (wat, wut, ???? who can remember this???)

AL sama

Red Haired
I think there is no shame in answering this.
It's literally my best friends from forums, we share a group discord where we chat daily. They coached me, they helped me refine my hosting skills and I helped them whenever I could. They are:

@novaselinenever
@AL sama
@Dragomir

honorable mentions to our lost brother @Noctis
:cheers::cheers: