What happened with HA011?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
No need to make threads on people who go offline for a while..it can be zkk or anything else why does it matter?...there is no rule that one must be active all the time....
You know very well what Ha0 did and his history with Zkk and his countless debates with Anti-Zkk faction

The timing to be off is very convenient

Though cool guy nonetheless, people just wanna see his meltdown and acceptance of being wrong instead of just....disappear

You know very well what Ha0 did and his history with Zkk and his countless debates with Anti-Zkk faction

The timing to be off is very convenient

Though cool guy nonetheless, people just wanna see his meltdown and acceptance of being wrong instead of just....disappear
I know but what is the point? And I know he will do to others the same if ZKK had happened.....even if he comes back later, he will be trolled or whatever...no need to make a thread...people can be wrong many times on man theories while reading one piece....

Whenever he left doesn't matter...when he comes back people will still troll him....

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I know but what is the point? And I know he will do to others the same if ZKK had happened.....even if he comes back later, he will be trolled or whatever...no need to make a thread...people can be wrong many times on man theories while reading one piece....

Whenever he left doesn't matter...when he comes back people will still troll him....
Threads are not big things

People have been making countless threads for irrelevant matters. The standard just that low. Main point is seeking attention of users. Whatever the topic it maybe