What happened with HA011?

However, I still think that he wouldn't nearly get this much trashed if he just didn't ditch or what the reason for his inactivity really is. I mean, Shishio also had many heated debates with lots of users but it wasn't that bad when ZKK didn't happen.
At least he was smart enough to see the ship sinking and get off board.

There were so many hints that ZKK wouldn't happen. Imo the theory was dead after 1010 when Zoro left the roof and said Luffy would win the following chapter. But I think the real nail in the coffin was Luffy awakening his god fruit with G5.

There's simply no reason for Oda to give Luffy such a power up if Zoro was going to help him bring down kaido.

I hope he doesnt come back cause this amount of slander here is a lot . Not sure he would want to see this
Post automatically merged:

beyond the zkk. bullshit , I have known ha001 for 4 yrs + , some of you who knew him well joining in as well , thats sad asf.
Who to blame? Himself or others?
Post automatically merged:

tbf whenever ndule dipped and came back tbh tho it never stopped people from viewing him as a coward.
if he does come back its really just to see his name getting dragged through the dirt ,
i expected some blowback due to the way he argued in threads but this is a lot. i for one am happy he isnt here to see it.
Don't bring me into this

My reasons of leaving the forums or taking a break were different than ha001's who's a cancer to this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: