What happened with HA011?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
No when we talk about some attentionwhore like you
I don't see all this attention whoring.

I'm so chill and introverted most of the time, it's the others that mostly push me under the spotlight and make me important enough and or call me out every now and then. 🤔

I hope he doesnt come back cause this amount of slander here is a lot . Not sure he would want to see this
Post automatically merged:

beyond the zkk. bullshit , I have known ha001 for 4 yrs + , some of you who knew him well joining in as well , thats sad asf.
Tbh, would be better if he just comes back, getting some banter rn is better than being framed as a coward and what not. But well, it's his thing. The timing of him being inactive is sus tho.

Btw, on his profile, it's not really better lol.

Tbh, would be better if he just comes back, getting some banter rn is better than being framed as a coward and what not. But well, it's his thing. The timing of him being inactive is sus tho.

Btw, on his profile, it's not really better lol.
tbf whenever ndule dipped and came back tbh tho it never stopped people from viewing him as a coward.
if he does come back its really just to see his name getting dragged through the dirt ,
i expected some blowback due to the way he argued in threads but this is a lot. i for one am happy he isnt here to see it.

I hope he doesnt come back cause this amount of slander here is a lot . Not sure he would want to see this
Post automatically merged:

beyond the zkk. bullshit , I have known ha001 for 4 yrs + , some of you who knew him well joining in as well , thats sad asf.
Lol I don't think HA0 can get upset that easily

Besides, he worked very diligently and insulted a lot of people to get his Zorowank across :saden: