What happened with HA011?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I hope he doesnt come back cause this amount of slander here is a lot . Not sure he would want to see this
Post automatically merged:

beyond the zkk. bullshit , I have known ha001 for 4 yrs + , some of you who knew him well joining in as well , thats sad asf.
He quit the Zoro server as well. He did say multiple times even during Wano that if ZKK doesn't happen, he's done with Zoro & this manga for good.

tbf whenever ndule dipped and came back tbh tho it never stopped people from viewing him as a coward.
if he does come back its really just to see his name getting dragged through the dirt ,
i expected some blowback due to the way he argued in threads but this is a lot. i for one am happy he isnt here to see it.
I already expected that many users, who had a heated discussion with him, would trash him for no ZKK but I think he just added fuel to their intentions when he suddenly went inactive. This gave them even more reasons to continue their constant trashtalk against him.

However, I still think that he wouldn't nearly get this much trashed if he just didn't ditch or what the reason for his inactivity really is. I mean, Shishio also had many heated debates with lots of users but it wasn't that bad when ZKK didn't happen.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
or in the waiting room

I stopped like 20 chapters into farmland, honestly it's not as bad as people say it is.
Farmland is my favorite part of the manga honestly. It flips everything including the morals and messages of the first arc on its head and challenges Thorfinn and the reader. I think people dislike it for a lack of violence but Vinland saga goes from a decent series to a greasy one with Farmland

Honestly, I think no Beast Pirate, not even Kaido, getting awakening is actually worse than no ZKK. The realization of Kaido not having Awakening and being defeated by Bajrang Gun like that nearly made me quit the manga. I mean, how bad it is that the only awakened zoan user is the MC in an arc with a Yonko crew worth of zoans? Also, looking at Oda's earlier designs, he never planned to give them awakening at all, not even Kaido. I'm still mad if I think about it...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly, I think no Beast Pirate, not even Kaido, getting awakening is actually worse than no ZKK. The realization of Kaido not having Awakening and being defeated by Bajrang Gun like that nearly made me quit the manga. I mean, how bad it is that the only awakened zoan user is the MC in an arc with a Yonko crew worth of zoans? Also, looking at Oda's earlier designs, he never planned to give them awakening at all, not even Kaido. I'm still mad if I think about it...
I think Greenbull as a concept is worse than no ZkK or no awakenings

which it sucks because oda will say hybrid kaido with sharp teeth with bulky is awaking form - in drunk form or kaido flame mode . Both of are underwhelming.

Never knew kaido fans are literally afraid of luffy and literally cheering kaido to get up. kaido end up in doflimingo style.
That is first time I have seen villain fans are afraid of hero .

‘People are still denial luffy beat kaido after 1051. It has been week and kaido has not return.

Moro fans like me are not afraid goku . Other villains fans seem okay with hero beat them up.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
His actions can be considered gross and inhumane.
Man, I still remember how you went riot after the spoilers with Greenbull negging King and Queen came out. It is still a coincidence that nearly every character you wank suddenly gets trashed by Oda's writing? :suresure:
Oda is getting cocky over in Nippon land, thinking he can trash the Beast Pirates forever. Just wait until my passport gets renewed though…

So glad I was on the fence with ZKK. It was an interesting theory, but if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be.

The most ridiculous takes are the ones that insinuated Zoro will fight and beat Kaido not Luffy.