• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter.

As I thought no way Horikawa will kill Miruko. She is a popular female character which will gain interest of more readers if she is alive. We also haven't seen Miruko's flashback unlike Twice and Nighteye who died. Twice had special bond with Toga while Nighteye had special bond with Mirio but Miruko doesn't have bond with any special bond with characters in the story. If Miruko survive I think Miruko will train Froppy since their quirks are similar.

From Hawk's statement in this chapter I think Hawk can defeat Dabi. He said he is weak to fire user and he will defeat fire user before fire user uses his/her quirk. Dabi gained an upperhand against Hawk due to surprise attack. I think if it were an open and fair battle, Hawk might win. He is way faster than Dabi. Before Dabi can light his hand with fire Hawk can launch an attack on Dabi. I guess this is similar to Mifune vs Hanzo from Naruto. Before Hanzo could use his jutsu, Mifune used his iai attack to intercept Hanzo.

It's also clear Horikawa drags on Dabi's reveal. Instead of Endeavor rescuing Hawk, Horikawa made Endeavor saving Miruko instead while made Tokoyami saving Hawk but I think there is a good side in this. We can finally see Tokoyami vs Dabi. We can see how strong Tokoyami and how big his growth is under Hawk's guidance. But I think he won't last long since his quirk is also a bad match up with Dabi's quirk.
Tokoyami vs Dabi probably won't happen

hawks is near death. Tokoyami will probably block or use a quick attack, grab hawks, and fly out of there

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It is obvious he is delaying Dabi info because he wants it to be revealed when Endeavor is there. I reckon Endeavor will fight Dabi and get an upper hand when Dabi will throw uno reverse card and tell Endeavor he is his son.

We've seen Endeavor freeze when his kids are in danger and i suspect he will freeze now too which will enable someone to strike Endeavor down.

I personally believe Endeavor won't make out of this alive, hell most heroes won't make out of this alive. Hawks might live if his character gets a purpose. Hawks already did his job, he did his spy job and killed Twice, not much more he can do. Miruko will proly live and considering her fighting style i wouldn't be surprised if she mentors Izuku at some point ( heavy leg attacks and mobility )

Tokoyami fighting Dabi will be interesting. Tokoyami's weakness is light and i wonder if Dabi's fire generates same light Todoroki's fire does. If not then this fight will be quite interesting.

And finally Miruko is about to break Shigaraki's capsule. That might end really bad but judging Giganto Machia is holding his radio there will be some shit.

All in all marienford of MHA is here

Status
Not open for further replies.