News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Nice.
full Oda's message summary when?
I don't mean to brag, but I know some Japanese (from all the anine and manka I've consoomed in this 54 long years🤓). I've translated the message. There might be some small errors though. Anyway, here you go

"Good morning/afternoon!!. So it's finally the time for another onepiece movie huh? I'm pretty stoked right now! It is released on 06/08. It's a movie about shanks, but he still only has 5 minutes of screen time. But ive included a small teeny tiny panel of Uta, the non canon character from the movie, in the newest manga chapter just to shamelessly hype up the movie. And I've gone out of my way to include a Shanks cameo in the new chapter as well so you would think that shanks will be featured prominently in the movie and buy the tickets. I admit that shanks' appearance there didn't make a lick of sense and I did it for blatant movie promotion only. But what can I say, I LOVE MONEEEY!!!!. So go and see the movie you peasants:beckmoji:."

-@DA

Once again, I've translated it as best as I can to my knowledge. So I apologize for any small mistakes.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't mean to brag, but I know some Japanese (from all the anine and manka I've consoomed in this 54 long years🤓). I've translated the message. There might be some small errors though. Anyway, here you go

"Good morning/afternoon!!. So it's finally the time for another onepiece movie huh? I'm pretty stoked right now! It is released on 06/08. It's a movie about shanks, but he still only has 5 minutes of screen time. But ive included a small teeny tiny panel of Uta, the non canon character from the movie, in the newest manga chapter just to shamelessly hype up the movie. And I've gone out of my way to include a Shanks cameo in the new chapter as well so you would think that shanks will be featured prominently in the movie and buy the tickets. I admit that shanks' appearance there didn't make a lick of sense and I did it for blatant movie promotion only. But what can I say, I LOVE MONEEEY!!!!. So go and see the movie you peasants:beckmoji:."

-@DA

Once again, I've translated it as best as I can to my knowledge. So I apologize for any small mistakes.
I believe in you.

So they save the adoXsawano song for last huh…I expect the song will be some epic shit since its made by sawano after all…But i like Ado songs for OP film red so far…gotta give it to toei for nailing with Ado for singing OP songs…
:cheers::cheers: