Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
it might get worse cause there seems to be a possibility that carrot sneaked in :josad::josad:

not confirmed tho
Ah hell naw lmao.

I dont like both Yamato & Carrot, but I definitely thought Yamato had more chances. Especially after Momo talking about giving Yamato a "farewell", her wanting to be with friends and not be lonely and Yamato even telling the Strawhats that she's going to be a crewmate... one would think that all issues would be solved if she joins the crew.

But no, let's have her run around Wano like an idiot as one final, last Oden Wank lmao. This decision with Yamato kinda sums up the entirety of Wano's writing - anything & everything sacrificed for Oden wank.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Yeah looks like Yamato is pulling a Jimbe, still better than a downright no but overall I'm pretty disappointed. Even if she does join later with how the series is heading towards the end, it's still an overall L. Guess I expected too much of Oda, or I guess I should've known considering how Wano went. :kayneshrug:

Oh well, not that it's enough to make me quit, I ain't about to turn into a window-licker :rolaugh:

Guess the full-time Nami simping is back on the menu for me :kata:

So basically Oda wasted years including StrawHats’ development with a character who says many times she will sail out to sea more than 3 times, only for the character not to join officially, with what Oda claims as One Piece is entering the last saga.

At this point I can’t even trust with what Oda says as “last saga”. It’s not even surprising if Monet turns out to be alive, survived the stab and joined the crew before Yamato comes back

:leohah::kobeha:

Yeah laughing at myself because of my own stupidity. I’m taking the massive L. Bring it on!
:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.