Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think at the end of the series, some of the SHs are going to leave, they won't need to be part of the crew, my guesses are:

Jinbei
Robin
Zoro
Usopp? (go back to Kaya)

then Tama, Yamato, Kinemon and Momo will fill those spaces.
I’ve said for a long time that half of the current SHP have dreams and goals that can be achieved before the canon ends…Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Brook won’t need to keep sailing with Luffy to do what they wanna do in life, and the others will choose to stay for a variety of reasons. Whether or not the B-teamers get promoted in their stead is up for discussion, but yeah, there are at least four members of the crew that could feasibly bounce when they’ve done their job.

I think at the end of the series, some of the SHs are going to leave, they won't need to be part of the crew, my guesses are:

Jinbei
Robin
Zoro
Usopp? (go back to Kaya)

then Tama, Yamato, Kinemon and Momo will fill those spaces.
Sanji and Nami will leave together all blue
:sanjismug:

So Wano's "post arc" lasted for about six (6) chapters (seven if we're being generous). Let's put this into comparison with the other "post arcs" of major One Piece arcs:

Alabasta: 7 chapters (212 - 217/218)
Skypiea: 4 chapters (300 - 303)
Water 7/Enies Lobby: 11 chapters (431 - 441)
Dressrosa: 8 chapters (794 - 801)
:sanmoji:
It should have been long as Water 7. But my guess Oda will show 1 more chap with bounties like an intermission chapter before going to next island.

Status
Not open for further replies.