Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a ton of narratively meaningful shit to give a character whose only purpose is to jumpstart a listless arc, which is why I get the “She’s pulling a Jinbe” crowd’s line of thinking…but for me, she needs to be on panel to get the additional character development/interactions with the crew necessary to matter, and if she’s not traveling with them now, at the beginning of the end, any other time is gonna be too late to make a difference. It’s disappointing, but if I had a nickel for all the times the author pulled some dumb shit and expected us to eat it with a smile, I’d be rich enough to pay a cadre of assistants to take the reins from him :smoothieduck:
:josad: guess I was right

You know yourself that Kat ain't beating Zoro my man. As a matter of fact, he ain't beating Sanji either. Kata is "just" a commander, we're long past them being a threat to the crew.
They can't beat Katakuri yet

That's why they fought non haki skilled fighters

lmao what a retarded argument. This is fiction, Oda is the one who writes the strength of the character. They don't magically become stronger.

Jinbei was always weaker than Sanji. FI Sanji was portrayed stronger than him.
Your Raid Suit cope doesn't work because in Onigashima Sanji didn't use Raid Suit, he was fighting 2 commanders while only in base.

Sanji literally destroyed RS, so your stupid Yamato argument doesn't work either because Oda literally had to nerf Sanji because he would've been too strong.
Jinbei was above zoro and sanji until they got enma and rs

In the past I believe in ZKK but GB take this at the end :kayneshrug:

Dead Luffy > kaido confirmed in road to laugh tale it’s sad but we are on EoS God Luffy clap all characters we only have 2 worthy opponent BB and imu:josad:
Luffy+17 characters >Kaido 20%:kata:
EoS Zoro>EoS Luffy hight diff.
EoS Zoro has no one worthy to challenge him:kayneshrug:

Do you ever try to recall a time where your opinions about OP weren't influenced by anyone or anything besides yourself? Personally, I can't even remember what I believed or when that phase stopped :zorothink:
I remember thinking that if Luffy hit anybody with a Gear 3 punch, he would knock out even Whitebeard
Also remember getting BTFO arguing about power levels when I joined my first forum

Status
Not open for further replies.