Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Ong. I bet some of these mistakes Oda makes are due to him being rushed and pressured. Not defending all of his shit writing though.
Yeah, Oda has a lot of creative control at this point, so I'll hold him accountable for bad decisions. Some early stuff (Shank's arm/Pell not dying) was more out of his hands, so I can forgive them, but the recent stuff is on him.

I hope the month off really allowed him to focus more on the pacing.

If the race for One Piece is paced like Wano, it's going to suck.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, Oda has a lot of creative control at this point, so I'll hold him accountable for bad decisions.
Wrong.

You people misunderstand a lot of things.

It's not about Oda having full control or not, it's about who surrounds him. He is surrounded by bunch of yes men who will only massage his ego and from time to time drop some bs ideas he will include.

The problem is Oda's team not Oda. I say this because he once said that he'd appreciate critical view on his decision from his circle.

Like bruh cmon.

Yeah, Oda has a lot of creative control at this point, so I'll hold him accountable for bad decisions. Some early stuff (Shank's arm/Pell not dying) was more out of his hands, so I can forgive them, but the recent stuff is on him.

I hope the month off really allowed him to focus more on the pacing.

If the race for One Piece is paced like Wano, it's going to suck.
Shanks arm was always a tad bit stupid but it's only now a huge plot hole because it was revealed he can no diff that sea king since he scared off Aramaki ( who is way stronger than a sea king unless the zea king has a fire attack lmao ) easily
Post automatically merged:

Wrong.

You people misunderstand a lot of things.

It's not about Oda having full control or not, it's about who surrounds him. He is surrounded by bunch of yes men who will only massage his ego and from time to time drop some bs ideas he will include.

The problem is Oda's team not Oda. I say this because he once said that he'd appreciate critical view on his decision from his circle.

Like bruh cmon.
Yeah I think they deep throat his schlong then casually slip in their idea while they're licking up the cum on his dick, and he takes their idea because he's too focused on the blow job to notice it's a dog shit idea.

I wasn't in nakama thread for more than six months already, probably. It basically turned into echo chamber because of yamato cultists echoing off each other. Impossible to have a conversation there. How were they feeling after 1056 tho? Still screamed "confirmed" or some of them finally decided to let their brain think a little and have doubts?

Why do people act like they know how the dynamic between Oda and his editors works?
Like seriously people here drawing conclusions like they actually know what goes on behind the scenes or as if they could accurately judge Oda's character is so bizarre.

I

Indigo

Re-reading Arlong Park here, what a great arc

I had completely forgotten that Usopp saves Genzo's life when Arlong was about to kill him

and Zoro defeating all the Fishmen in the Arlong Park, while also sitting on Arlong's throne, is just great

Remember the good old days when the Straw Hats had the actual focus and impact in the story?

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.