Character Discussion What will be the 10 most popular One Piece characters in 2022?

Well, I have no idea about why Luffy is so popular. I was just questioning the authenticity of those One Piece polls. Luffy being number 1 every time is fishy to me especially when the gap between the two isn't that far off. Usually when there is a gap that small between two results, the two will alternate at least once.
Agree. What is so interesting about the posttimeskip soulless braindead Luffy? There is nothing likeable about him tbh (imo).

Agree. What is so interesting about the posttimeskip soulless braindead Luffy? There is nothing likeable about him tbh (imo).
Well alot of fans would disagree

It much easier to like Mihawk, Shanks, Zoro, Sanji because 'le badass ' but if all you notice about Luffy is that he's dumb then that would explain why you failed to notice any redeeming factor about him.

Interestingly enough I use to like Sanji and Zoro more than Luffy when I began reading the series however than changed overtime throughout the East blue arcs leading into Alabasta

Last edited:
Well, I have no idea about why Luffy is so popular. I was just questioning the authenticity of those One Piece polls. Luffy being number 1 every time is fishy to me especially when the gap between the two isn't that far off. Usually when there is a gap that small between two results, the two will alternate at least once.
The gap is wide lol
This is about 200k points so 20%

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Depends on if it’s worldwide or not. I don’t see it being too different from the usual. Maybe Shanks returns to the top 10 after 15 years, Yamato sneaks in somewhere, and Kid makes top 20, but that’s it, really.

If it’s not world wide:
1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Law
5. Shanks
6. Sabo
7. Nami
8. Momonosuke (I think he’ll make a big leap)
9. Buggy (I think his cross guild will cause a leap)
10. Robin