Character Discussion What will be the 10 most popular One Piece characters in 2022?

This was the list of popularity rankings for One Piece characters last year:

This list was a big surprise to some people because some characters are above others, highlighting Nami being in front of Sanji but that's not the focus.

But... Fact is, since 2021 a lot has changed. The Manga moved forward and introduced new characters like Aramaki. Anime has advanced in episodes, in addiction the fandoms. And we all know that all these things influence the popularity of characters.
So I leave you the following question:
"What (in your opinion) will be the 10 most popular characters of One Piece in 2022"?

This was the list of popularity rankings for One Piece characters last year:

This list was a big surprise to some people because some characters are above others, highlighting Nami being in front of Sanji but that's not the focus.

But... Fact is, since 2021 a lot has changed. The Manga moved forward and introduced new characters like Aramaki. Anime has advanced in episodes, in addiction the fandoms. And we all know that all these things influence the popularity of characters.
So I leave you the following question:
"What (in your opinion) will be the 10 most popular characters of One Piece in 2022"?

Top 10 won't change , just the ranks and carrot will be out of top 10 with Yamato taking over.

Kid will move into 15-20

1-Luffy
2-Zoro
3-Nami
4-Sanji
5-Law
6-Robin
7-Shanks
8-Hancock
9-Sabo
10-Yamato

But i think Law could go down to like 10 if Shanks, Hancock, Sabo and Yamato get more time to shine next arc.

It is going to be rigged like it always does. Has Luffy ever fell off top 1, kinda fishy there? And wasn't Nami far behind in the ranking and then all of a sudden in a week she got an absurd amount of votes and climbed to number 3. I won't put too much stock in those ranking polls.

In other manga polls:
  • Naruto made it 3 out of 7 total polls, lost it to Kakashi 2 times, lost it to Sasuke 2 times, was even No.4 behind Deidara in 6th poll.
  • Gon has always been No.3 behind Killua and Kurapika in all three HxH polls.
  • Ichigo made it on first three polls but dropped to No.3 in the last poll.

But One Piece polls seems fishy to me.