Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc, Ryokugyu didn't ask anyone for permission to invade Wano in the first place. He did so on his own to impress Akainu.
It is copium
GB is an admiral...Admirals only ask permissions in HQ.
On the field outside of MF HQ they usually do what they want

Also he didn't ask permissions to go to wano
He refused to fight shanks coz he knows he can't win ...that's why he wanted to wait for bavkup fleets to stand a chance and fight

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Try harder
Prime Ray is inferior to Yonko too.
That's why no Yonko hypes him , not even Oden.

Old Age didn't make WB to admit inferiority to shanks (who was still newly yonko)
Even Weakened Kaido still claimed "nobody can beat me"

:kayneshrug:
It shows you that Primebeard, Kaido , BM, Teach > Prime Ray
Even Shanks / Oden > Prime Ray

Old Ray : low top tier /solid top tier slightly below admirals .
Old WB : high top tier who can beat admirals (mid top tiers( still
Weakened Kaido : can beat Mid top tier (adcoc g4 luffy)

Yami Teach , Base /no FS-drunk Kaido, Nerfed BM all have better feats than Old Ray.
They trashing warlords/YCs / no FS Luffy/ SNs

Old and Prime Ray has zero W btw
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Are you really a ZKKtard? :suresure::gokulaugh:

Do you seriously believe Hancock will do nothing?

Rayleigh was considering the situation, he says THEY WERE LUCKY.

Even with Hancock's help, he can't do shit to BB :steef:

Imagine posting this ''I'm'' due to being DESPERATE :milaugh:

Marine hunter with +12 years famous piracy (Mihawk), still lower than only 2 years famous piracy (BB) :suresure::milaugh:
Boy Erkan12 changing the Subject because the past month Oda been exposing his ass. Buy but Mihawk would go high diff with King 😭😭
BB this and BB that. Rayleigh says he can't beat him because he old has Dirt. BB starts studering when he shows up. Lmfao 😂 Also your previous dumb arguments about Rayleigh and Zoro are not Parallel the Oda released the #2 and there was Rayleigh 😭😭. The Crying 6 leader getting body bagged every chapter. 🤣

Lol
It is normal for people to be in shock to see someone unexpected

A haki master like Ray knows he can't beat Teach lol
There's no hope for prime Ray vs any Yonko
That's why Roger needed help FROM Garp to beat Rocks and needed a storm to escape from shiki with fodder fleets.

If Ray was Yonko level in prime or now, Roger would beat his rivals in wars ,yet he always needed help or ran away.

BTW Wang zhi > Old Ray
Teach needed Coby to beat Wang Zhi
Teach doesn't even hype Rayleigh here...he just says "oh Dark King Rayleigh "
Same way Oden never hyped Ray
Teach in the past hyped Oden "plenty powerful /super strong"

I wonder why no Great Pirate hypes Ray while they hype Oden over and over...hmm
All I see is cope. Oda and great marines like Kizaru & Garp hype Ray. Why does it have to be only great pirates? It's fact Ray got significantly weaker than his prime, why can he stop a yonko now (like Shanks) if you claim he would be helpless in his prime? Lol man was weaker in his prime to you?

BB when Shanks wants to fight him: I'm not ready daddy :gonope:
BB when Akainu wants to fight him: I'm not ready daddy :gonope:
BB when Ray is ready to fight him:
I'm not ready grandpa :gonope:

BB when it's Marco, Ace, Boa: Now that's more like it, bring it on! :goyea:

What?
He's essentially saying that the moment he lets her go for her to free his subordinates she'll backstab him & turn HIM into stone instead of doing what he trusts her to do.

Yonko lvl Hancock :suresure:
Hancock was shown to be a choke-diff for Teach but sure, sure as if the same Yami wont be used to attack her.

Your still dodging the question: Teach, who already low diff'd Hancock, had zero reasons to listen to Rayleigh's terms after his subordinates were freed but he still did. Why is that?
I told you why Teach didn’t just instantly backstab Rayleigh and hancock, because he fears Hancocks devil fruit. He doesn’t think he’d be able to resist it if she attacked him.

Look let’s just wait for the chapter, but it definitely seems like Rayleigh was just there to guarantee that Hancock lived up to her side of the bargain, not the other way around.

Saying Rayleigh made Blackbeard back down is like saying Shanks made the marines and Blackbeard back down in Marineford

I don’t think w should take those statements literally.

Ray doesn’t have a clue how strong BB is right now exactly. Doesn’t know his gura mastery his tricks etc.

But Ray was clearly in the top tier area back then and in a general area of power where defeating an other top tier is somewhat possible. (Yonko/Admiral)

Maybe BB is not at his peak right now and Ray could have defeated him in Prime or BB would have extreme diff him etc.

You don’t need to be stronger than BB to be able to defeated him or have a solid chance.

Put BM in Ray situation and she could have said she would be able to defeat him.
If he did not have a clue, he wouldn't have made the statement

Post a post of me having Kata equal to Prime Ray or Mibawk (although I say Mihawk beating Kata isn't a fact yet)

Not my fault You been waiting for Kata to lose yet Oda had to create a new Skill for Caesar and have him gas the room to make Germa escape

I thought kata was supposed to lose to Germa or be KOed by the gas
What happened?
Man just admit that Kata is a bum and he is the real fraud, not Mihawk or Rayliegh or whoever. Gastino made a fool the "WB of the new era" while he and his brother cannot even defeat the Germa.

But idk why we gotta have agendas
Just accept the power scaling as story progresses

Green Bull was first to get hype
Then Shanks
Then Mihawk
Then Blackbeard
Then Rayleigh

Prime Rayleigh > Prime Blackbeard > Mihawk > Shanks > Green Bull

The thing is Rayleigh at this age made Blackbeard give up his plans. That's hype right there. This doesn't paint BB negatively though.
Wasn't Non-DF user Rayleigh bad-match up for BB according to you trolls? :suresure::steef: What Ladmirals with DF powers will do vs. BB?

BB could kill Rayleigh + Hancock (Rayleigh admitted), but BB would lose Catarina Devon and Vasco Shot.

Rayleigh bargained for Devon and Vasco, and BB let them go. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.