Status
Not open for further replies.
WCI Base Sanji's AP is above Awakening Katakuri confirmed.

- Sanji reshaped Yonji's face while Katakuri failed to put a dent on Ichiji using Awakening

- Sanji send Oven packing and cracked his neck with a Base Kick while Katakuri goes all out and has an extreme diff with him.

:hihihi:
:milaugh:

Bass kata already no diffed ichiji (Who's above Yonji by far)

Amazing hyping sneak attacks from sanji or caesar

Germa got trashed by kata 1v3 while Oven fought yonji.

It is okay.
Yonko nor Ray can't make Kata runs away in fear with COc while GB runs away and feel pain

@Bogard dude, is it possible to comment in a thread without it automatically being watched? I'm getting tired of pressing "unwatch" the thread after every single comment I make.

I don't need to see random replies to the thread in my notifications.
:memehm:

In what verse Rayleigh was "playing" with Kizaru when he was having breathing trouble after 2 minutes of fight
He managed to stall Kizaru, which already put him in the top of the verse even at old age, no need to cope. Old Ray can be proud of himself.
This again? Rayleigh wasn’t even concerned about Kizaru. He was concerned about the SHs. Kizaru failed his mission. SHs went free. Rayleigh is free. Kizaru didn’t even attempt to capture Rayleigh. Because Kizaru wasn’t capable of doing it.

Kizaru is fast, right? Rayleigh was having difficulty with speed and stamina. Not surprisingly. Sanji, maybe, would have no issues keeping up with Kizaru. Most others, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.