Status
Not open for further replies.
admiral gang aren't known for their investment skills :shocking:
Lol yea right. You'll regret your decisions soon.
:yearight:
Post automatically merged:

Admirals are focused on more important things lol. Ryokugyu took action only for the head of a Yonko.

But let’s be real, SSG by itself is a huge threat for the ex Warlords. Lol
More than enough to drive them off and put them in trouble.

Let's be honest, Boa would be captured now if it was Seraphim vs Kuja only.

The only bigger instance of fangasm-ing that I’ve ever seen than this, was that chick on Reddit who got a Yamato Straw Hat tattoo the instant Yamato claimed she would join Luffy lol. I wish I could’ve actually scene the look on her face when she realized she permanently marked her body with a something that would only ever remind her own impatience and naivety lol. Like, calm the fuck down before you permanently ink your actual body lmfao.

I’ll give Oda credit, as much of a fuckup as I think he is, the man creates fictional characters that literally drive humans to the brink of insanity lmfao.
What I thought Oda's best trait is creating fake hype without payoff.
(Greenbull vs Shanks in Wano)

(Kaido not telling why he was in wano even though he mentioned it multiple times Wano is special)

Jesus Christ those weren't even the worst ones as well.
:shame:

Blackbeard was intimidated by Rayleigh after not giving a shit about Boa. Though Blackbeard > Rayleigh according to Rayleigh himself, judging the situation, it would've been a tough fight, hence Blackbeard saw no point in continuing. And Rayleigh himself repeatedly points out that the issue is with him being old. Indeed, a 78 old retired man who spent decades gambling, drinking and fucking. Not only is his body rusty, but also his Haki, since we know Haoshoku = ambition. So a prime Rayleigh with much higher ambition would also have stronger Haoshoku.

And it's not that Rayleigh is a bad match up for Blackbeard, but that Blackbeard is a bad match up for DF users. After all, Teach has a top tier Logia, the Gura fruit and Haki. Even if his Yami Yami no Mi doesn't unfold its full potential against DFless people, Gura + Haki in itself is devastating. I'm sure Blackbeard has Haoshoku too. He could sense Luffy's Haoshoku pre TS already and he is one of the top dogs in the world, while Haoshoku is common among those who have made a name for themselves.

you're judging him base on this, when its not even the first time he did something like this, although i agree he will beat ray extrem diff, but the point is, he can be a final villain even if he's like this, it doesn't matter, a final villain doesn't need to be honorable or courageous,

BB was portrayed to be a dude who's very careful with his action, don't forget this dude waited for the right time to fight WB, does that mean he's suck as final villain? no that only means he doesn't give a shit, about what others think, he's all about goals, also how can you judge his crew when he only bring two of the weakest member with him.
Tbh as of now he doesnt give me the final villain vibes, maybe Oda will change this. Yes, yes he's all about goals and thats his personality i know but we cant just accept it when we are in the end game now. Its not some pre ts situation or anything like that, everyone making moves left and right its about time for him to do something huge. Beating WB remnants or Wang zhi is not even close when you have the SH challenging Emperors.

What do you mean how can i judge them ? How do you even know that they are his weakest members ? Level6 prisonders were supposed to be some big level threat, and they have literally zero feats and on top of that Oda just clowned two of them.We can pretend that they are strong sure but Oda is not helping. Hell let them sink some Buster Call, or defeat a dozen VA would do the job at this point. Insteaed we already have Sabo fodderized Burgess, and now these 2 doing nothing at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.