• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's put all the bias out and look at Captain Coby in this chapter objectively

- Ray was worried enough to come himself to save Hancock from Coby
- Coby Resisted Hancock's slave arrow
- Coby was holding back against Hancock because he want his men, particularly Helmeppo to go back to normal
- Blackbeard acknowledged Coby's strength and his help in Rocky port.
-Coby commanding the Seraphims means he's above them in strength.
- Kidnapping Coby get you 1.8+ billion bounty increase

W W W W W W

:queenhear:
Ray didn't know it was going to be Coby there, just marines.

BB already had 3.99 before kidnapping Coby and defeating Hancock.

this chapter was so shit compared to spoilers

everything is either getting offscreen'd or jumping around with no in the same island with no logic.

-Rayleigh vs BB offscreen'd
-BB vs Pacifista. Pacifista DISAPPEARS right in front of Blackbeard. Blackbeard used black hole for some reason.
-Boa turns everyone to stone besides BB an koby somehow

I couldn't follow anything happening in this garbage chapter

What's going to happen in Sphinx guys....honestly I don't think anything significant...we don't really have any good enemies left for SHs. Marco going there earlier should be for something. Would be disappointed if its not.

W chapter tbh

I like the path Oda chose for the new Pacifista - it's unexpected and mysterious

The Yamato and Marco stuff has been retroactively explained, at least a bit

I guess Koby was captured for BB to try and gather intel on Marine HQ and/or Mariejois. Maybe we even get a scene of Koby returning to the marines only to find out it was Devon is disguise.

We didn't get anything on the Sabo situation from last time, so I guess we won't be getting anything on Coby next chapter. My guess is the next arc starts next chapter when the SHs land on a new island

Hahaha.

Question is if that was enough or if Ray had to give BB something more? Some important info?

BB should be able to measure strength with CoO and already knows how much Sengoku, Garp and WB had declined so Rays reputation shouldn't be enough. But of course Ray + Boa with her tricky powers is a gamble.

Best just take Coby with him in exchange for 7 seraphims that can guard Beehive when he is out pirating.