Character Discussion This chapter shows the difference between a vice captain and the other underlings

I mean these don't really mean nor do they prove shit. People are just enjoying Zoro being what he is established as such by far, far, far more canonical and official sources.

The real VC/#2 is when Zoro is literally called as such in Manga, VC, and every side material in existence while no one ever spat "RHM" or "VC" in Sanji's direction.

The real #2 is when Oda explicitly puts Zoro as such in a cover page showing the #2s.

The real #2 is when Oda, from Usopp's PoV, dubs Zoro as the Shadow Captain, and, again, #2 of the crew.

Sanji is among the two biggest pillars of support for Luffy, his wings, among his two best men, the "Copper", yada, but no matter how desperately you want him to be Zoro, he can't.

All you can do is pull up some forced interpretation all while crying about and hypocritically pretending literally same interpretations of Jinbe replacing Sanji in M3 don't matter lol (ofc they don't, but neither does the shit Sanji/Killer/Bepo panel you pull out in similar vein).
When did Usopp call Zoro the Shadow Captain ?

Sanji isnt the copper.

Forced interpretation ? How is interpreting Wings as an equal heiarchial position forced interpertation lol.

Again no one in the crew supports the notion of Zoro as Nr 2....the closest he got was being Wings along with Sanji. All these Captain/VC shit is to hype his persona. Sanji doesnt get this shit because his personality is different to Zoro.

When did Usopp call Zoro the Shadow Captain ?
Usopp Gallery has Oda dubbing Zoro as the shadow captain and #2. Not only is it something that came in Oda's mind, but he also writes as such in Usopp's PoV, a crewmmate.

Sanji isnt the copper.
Yes, he is.

All the way from Manga, to cover page showing #2s, to Oda's own words in Vivre Cards, Zoro is the de-facto RHM/VC. The one who acts like it, the one characters have called as such (albeit outside the crew), and the one closest to it.

Forced interpretation ? How is interpreting Wings as an equal heiarchial position forced interpertation lol.

Again no one in the crew supports the notion of Zoro as Nr 2....the closest he got was being Wings along with Sanji. All these Captain/VC shit is to hype his persona. Sanji doesnt get this shit because his personality is different to Zoro.
Forced interpretation is when you hypocritically scream heresy about Jinbe M3 panels once, twice, and thrice not mattering.

All while pulling up Sanji being paired with Bepo and Killer for once in his lifetime and saying "YES, THIS IS THE RHM! AHA!"

Like, bruh, literally mirror-to-mirror stuff, but one is irrelevant while other is digital gold?

Btw, when it came to taking command when BOTH Zoro and Sanji were present, but Luffy wasn't, it's been Zoro almost always.

Usopp Gallery has Oda dubbing Zoro as the shadow captain when it comes times to make serious decisions. Not only is it something that came in Oda's mind, but he also writes as such in Usopp's PoV, a crewmmate.

Yes, he is.

All the way from Manga, to cover page showing #2s, to Oda's own words in Vivre Cards, Zoro is the de-facto RHM/VC.

Forced interpretation is when you hypocritically scream heresy about Jinbe M3 panels once, twice, and thrice not mattering.

All while pulling up Sanji being paired with Bepo and Killer for once in his lifetime and saying "YES, THIS IS THE RHM! AHA!"

Like, bruh, literally mirror-to-mirror stuff, but one is irrelevant while other is digital gold?
Send me the pic and lets see if its in Usopp's POV.

I love how your tired of people calling Sanji copper. Then when I say he isnt....you say he is lmao. Sanji aint copper. He's Black Leg Sanji the parralel of Dark King Rayleigh.

- Sanji's Cannon moment alongside Bepo and Killer > Colourspread
- Vivre cards dont matter
- Random fodders calling him 2 dont matter. Again Absalom was shocked Sanji was a surbordinate....meaning he thought he should be Captain. And Queen called him 2. Of course you're in denial about tho.

Fine if you accept Jinbe's M3 panels. We should also accept the panels of Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe being a trio...which happened multiple times. Again we know what the M3 is and it wont change. When Oda had the chance to call Zoro a VC in his own arc....he instead grouped him with Sanji and called him Wings. Take it up with Oda.

I didnt say it was proof of Sanji being RHM....I said its better proof than the colourspread yall use for Zoro. Again I believe in Zoro and Sanji being equal in heiarchy.

Oda explicitly decided to pick a fanart with Rayleigh and Zoro as #2. He doesn't have to.

Then Oda explicitly decided to label them as Shadow Captains, even though he could've easily gone the "#2 strongest" route, as he did in SBS.

Cry me a river.

I love how your tired of people calling Sanji copper. Then when I say he isnt....you say he is lmao. Sanji aint copper. He's Black Leg Sanji the parralel of Dark King Rayleigh.

- Random fodders calling him 2 dont matter. Again Absalom was shocked Sanji was a surbordinate....meaning he thought he should be Captain. And Queen called him 2. Of course you're in denial about tho.

Fine if you accept Jinbe's M3 panels. We should also accept the panels of Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe being a trio...which happened multiple times. Again we know what the M3 is and it wont change. When Oda had the chance to call Zoro a VC in his own arc....he instead grouped him with Sanji and called him Wings. Take it up with Oda.

I didnt say it was proof of Sanji being RHM....I said its better proof than the colourspread yall use for Zoro. Again I believe in Zoro and Sanji being equal in heiarchy.
You treat Sanji moment alongside Bepo/Killer for once in his lifetime as everything, then scoff at idea that Jinbe has replaced Sanji in M3 now, given that he has had similar panels with Luffy/Zoro and now is #3 in bounty, while Sanji is weeping.

That's pathetic.

And no, I don't accept Jinbe as M3, I don't accept Sanji/Killer/Bepo one-off thing over Oda's explicit cover page. I don't accept the other stuff you mentioned, too.

You know why? Because I'm not a hypocritical agenda rider who only loves what supports their agenda all while spitting on what doesn't.

I was giving you examples of how retarded it is, and you failed with sinking colors, going as far as trying to get people to accept Luffy/Sanji/Jinbe being a trio as long as your retarded Killer/Bepo interpretation is supported lol...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hes not the VC. And Zoro is literally just as irrational as the others....when something directly affects him.

Look at the way he reacted to Yasu's death or Tama's food being wasted. He endangered the allaince twice in Wano when it came to something he cared about.

He just doesnt care about Vivi like the rest do....thus can act rationally. Same way Sanji acted rationally after Yasu's death and told Zoro to cool down and not give them away.
He is VC though unless you think he is more fitting to be captain and I can agree with you 🤭
Post automatically merged:

Did you just say sanji parallel Rayleigh? :milaugh::milaugh:

Oda explicitly decided to pick a fanart with Rayleigh and Zoro as #2. He doesn't have to.

Then Oda explicitly decided to label them as Shadow Captains, even though he could've easily gone the "#2 strongest" route, as he did in SBS.

Cry me a river.

You treat Sanji moment alongside Bepo/Killer for once in his lifetime as everything, then scoff at idea that Jinbe has replaced Sanji in M3 now, given that he has had similar panels with Luffy/Zoro and now is #3 in bounty, while Sanji is weeping.

That's pathetic.

And no, I don't accept Jinbe as M3, I don't accept Sanji/Killer/Bepo one-off thing over Oda's explicit cover page. I don't accept the other stuff you mentioned, too.

You know why? Because I'm not a hypocritical fuck who only loves what supports their agenda all while spitting on what doesn't.
Hmm...suprising no translation. What happened to the Usopp PoV ?

Jinbe had similar panels with Luffy/Sanji, and I guess bounty magically matters now when Zoro isnt Number 4 anymore lmao.

"Bounty/=/Strength" for 4 years whilst Zoro was 4th highest. But now hes back to second it magically means something. Im thankful Oda exposed yall.

Hmm...suprising no translation. What happened to the Usopp PoV ?
船長のカゲとなり、 一味を支えるNo. 2!!

Become the captain's shadow and support the crew, No. 2!!

Just translated. Captain's shadow and #2, pretty much.

Usopp Gallery is Usopp's PoV....

Did you not know that? Bruh.

Jinbe had similar panels with Luffy/Sanji, and I guess bounty magically matters now when Zoro isnt Number 4 anymore lmao.

"Bounty/=/Strength" for 4 years whilst Zoro was 4th highest. But now hes back to second it magically means something. Im thankful Oda exposed yall.
Bro. I don't think Jinbe is new M3.

I was just giving you example of how retarded it is to think Killer/Bepo/Sanji moment is somehow holy grail when by that logic, we should start assuming Jinbe has replaced Sanji in M3 due to Wano similar panels. Which is not the case.

And I don't think bounty mean strength? I've advocated for Sanji shitting on Jinbe ever since the chapter came out, regardless of bounty.

I was pointing out your hypocrisy, not saying that's my take. I disagree with both. One off panels like that don't mean shit.

Idk what this panel is supposed to prove?
Starved for forced interpretations lol. You can find 100 times similar stuff for Luffy/Zoro. You can find similar stuff for pretty much any crewmmate with Luffy.

Having a relationship with Luffy doesn't make you VC. And Sanji obviously is the most significant member after Luffy/Zoro, and generally de-facto leader after them, but whenever both him and Zoro are present but Luffy isn't, Roronoa is the one to take the mantle 99% of time lol

No, Zoro is a terrible leader.

This is the same as when Sanji was taken by Big Mom and Zoro said to leave Sanji, even telling Nami to shut up on Zou

Had Luffy listened to Zoro, Sanji would be dead by now, as Big Mom would have killed all the vinsmokes at the Tea party.

Also the last time Luffy left Ace to his device, it ended up in tragedy.

Zoro is terrible with Nakama.

Vivi will die and there will be blood on Zoro's hands.

This is going to be lesson for Luffy.
Zoro is way better leader than Luffy.

Stop thinking Luffy is the best in everything.

WCI, Luffy didn't respect Sanji's words. And seems like you forgot because of Luffy, that nami could have been killed by the enraged army. She got caught tho, lucky it's shonen and has MC plot.
Or everyone will be dead right now (cf falling from wano because of some shitty compétition).

Yeah Luffy is great leader :gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Zoro is way better leader than Luffy.

Stop thinking Luffy is the best in everything.

WCI, Luffy didn't respect Sanji's words. And seems like you forgot because of Luffy, that nami child have been killed by the enraged army. She got caught tho, lucky it's shonen and has MC plot.
Or everyone will be dead right now (cf falling from wano because of some shitty compétition).

Yeah Luffy is great leader :gokulaugh:
Luffy is a mediocre captain objectively
Yeah he cares about his crewmates and would go to hell for them, but he's completely irresponsible, constantly forcing them to do reckless stuff.
He's lucky that he and his crew have plot armor

Unfortunately, Zoro can't fit that role because Sanji exists

Zoro relies on Sanji and vice versa, Luffy relies on both

Sometimes Nami overrules the Monster Trio, this doesn't makes her the Vice Captain.

Its important to point out thaf Zoro isn't being 100% rational at all. He is using the "faith on Vivi" argue to support his claim, he is also using the worst example possible and he gets flamed by that

Zoro is often saw as someone cold when it comes to this stuff, his perspective can't go beyond the common sense that is: "We gonna get into more trouble so we shouldn't do this". Which is fair, but it doesn't automatically makes these the best decisions available, and he has done that quite a few times in the manga

In reality their whole career has them getting into huge trouble, cuz they are pirates, i guess??

When Sanji calls the crew out or makes Luffy think twice about his decisions and go back on them, he isn't called a Vice Captain. In fact, some retards call out Sanji for not trusting his crewmates and Captain, or for being a pussy who is afraid of the enemy, even if his worries are proven absolutely correct like in WCI.

Lets not ignore that Zoro isn't all about being stealthy or taking precautions.
Most of the time he is stubborn and acts impulsively. Equally or more than Luffy. Sanji was the only one actually worried about doing things right during the first acts..

He was trying to kill Orochi while getting stalled by Denjiro. Sanji called him out but he didn't gave a shit and kept doing that even after kinda ruining the plan initially and saying "Sorry Kinemon", cuz he knew he made a mistake.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Zoro can't fit that role because Sanji exists

Zoro relies on Sanji and vice versa, Luffy relies on both

Sometimes Nami overrules the Monster Trio, this doesn't makes her the Vice Captain.

Its important to point out thaf Zoro isn't being 100% rational at all. He is using the "faith on Vivi" argue to support his claim, he is also using the worst example possible and he gets flamed by that

Zoro is often saw as someone cold when it comes to this stuff, his perspective can't go beyond the common sense that is: "We gonna get into more trouble so we shouldn't do this". Which is fair, but it doesn't automatically makes these the best decisions available, and he has done that quite a few times in the manga

In reality their whole career has them getting into huge trouble, cuz they are pirates, i guess??

When Sanji calls the crew out or makes Luffy think twice about his decisions and go back on them, he isn't called a Vice Captain. In fact, some retards call out Sanji for not trusting his crewmates and Captain, or for being a pussy who is afraid of the enemy, even if his worries are proven absolutely correct like in WCI.

Lets not ignore that Zoro isn't all about being stealthy or taking precautions.
Most of the time he is stubborn and acts impulsively. Equally or more than Luffy. Sanji was the only one actually worried about doing things right during the first acts..

He was trying to kill Orochi while getting stalled by Denjiro. Sanji called him out but he didn't gave a shit and kept doing that even after ruining the plan initially and saying "Sorry Kinemon", cuz he knew he did shit.
What s blud waffling about