One Piece Chapter 1061: "The Island of the Future"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
My prediction for this arc:
*It will start in egg head island and end in hachinosu.
*Helmeppo will convince Smoker,Tashigi,Sword members and Doll to go rescue Koby.Straw Hats will team up with them.
*Vegapunk will be revealed as an old man that is working under WG agaisnt his will.He is working with Bonney and the revolutionaries.That girl is just his daughter,robot or female clone produced with his lineage factors.
*Vegapunk will explain a lot of stuff regarding devil fruits and other secrets.Straw hats will receive power ups from him.
*Some asshole will rat on the straw hats and Kizaru and Sentomaru will be sent alongside a buster call to arrest Luffy.
*Straw hats will clash with them and flee for their next goal:Hachinosu island,Bonney will join the crew for a while because she wants her revenge against BlackBeard.Kizaru and Sentomaru will follow them making the situation even more chaotic.
*Marines:seraphims,sword,g5/g14,Kizaru and Sentomaru will clash with BB.Straw hats will use the opportunity to steal BB red poneglyph and rescue Koby.
***Possible straw hats pu's gifted by Vega:
1-Sanji:Further mutations or a especial raid suit.
2-Franky:Kairoseki weapons and improved robots/cyborg body and lasers weapons.More knowledge about ship making/engineering.
3-Ussop:Kairoseki projectiles,stronger seeds and new tech sling shot/new tech gear to carry loads of projectiles.More Knowledge about plants.
4-Nami:improved clima tact capable of producing Enel level of lightning without Zeus.Some Kairoseki tip,because she also uses it as a club.More knowledge about climate,map making and navigation.
5-Chopper:Awakening,improved rumble balls and new medical knowledge.
6-Robin:Awakening,kairoseki tipped brass kuckles and some more knowledge about the ancient history.
7-Brook:Awakening,kairoseki tipped blade and maybe a new cool guitar or something.
8-Zoro:tips on how to turn a blade black.
9-Jinbe:maybe some genetics mods if he is up to it.
10-Luffy:helping master his awakening and fruit.Nika fruit reveal to Luffy and crew.

Last edited:
My prediction for this arc:
*It will start in egg head island and end in hachinosu.
*Helmeppo will convince Smoker,Tashigi,Sword members and Doll to go rescue BlackBeard.Straw Hats will team up with them.
*Vegapunk will be revelead as an old man that is working under WG agaisnt his will.He is in carrots with Bonney and the revolutionaries.That girls is just a daughter,robot or female clone of his lineage factors.
*Vegapunk will explain a lot of stuff regarding devil fruits and other secrets.Straw hats will receive power ups from him.
*Some asshole will rat on the straw hats and Kizaru and Sentomaru will be sent alongside a buster call to arrest Luffy.
*Straw hats will clash with them and flee for their next goal:Hachinosu island,Bonney will join the crew for a while because she wants her revenge against BlackBeard.Kizaru and Sentomaru will follow them making the situation even more chaotic.
*Marines:seraphims,sword,g5/g14,Kizaru and Sentomaru will clash with BB.Straw hats will use the opportunity to steal BB red poneglyph and rescue Koby.
***Possible straw hats pu's gifted by Vega:
1-Sanji:Further mutations or a especial raid suit.
2-Franky:Kairoseki weapons and improved robots/cyborg body and lasers weapons.More knowledge about ship making/engineering.
3-Ussop:Kairoseki projectiles,stronger seeds and new tech sling shot/new tech gear to carry loads of projectiles.More Knowledge about plants.
4-Nami:improved clima tact capable of producing Enel level of lightning without Zeus.Some Kairoseki tip,because she also uses it as a club.More knowledge about climate,map making and navigation.
5-Chopper:Awakening,improved rumble balls and new medical knowledge.
6-Robin:Awakening,kairoseki tipped brass kuckles and some more knowledge about the ancient history.
7-Brook:Awakening,kairoseki tipped blade and maybe a new cool guitar or something.
8-Zoro:tips on how to turn a blade black.
9-Jinbe:maybe some genetics mods if he is up to it.
10-Luffy:helping master his awakening and fruit.Nika fruit reveal to Luffy and crew.
Don't think Bonney likes Vegapunk. She was clearly upset pre and post timeskip about Kuma becoming a husk. Plus, Vegapunk already seems antagonistic going by that last dialogue.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kunieda looks exactly like Tashigi lol. Beelzebub, and Oga ( and adult Zoro) love her :amazing:

HOLY SHIT LOL, THAT'S AMAZING LMAO.

This is canon now including Zoro x Tashigi for me but I want Zoro x Hiyori x Bonney x That Marine woman from the Ace novels x Smoothie too hahahaha!

@KiriNigiri do you know about this too? The Beelzebub similarities to Zoro amd Tashigi I mean?

RetroCrush is such a nice channel too!

This cover story got me thinking...

What if Germa + Caesar pull up to EggHead??? That would be awesome plot wise and personally having Reiju w/ all this fanservice Oda been doing :steef:
Add judge to that and most of MADS is there, only queen is missing

I thought dragon will make a move towards vegapunk to heal kuma but he has other important things to do so it probably will be some other revos bringing kuma to vegapunk