Powers & Abilities Swordsmen observation haki

so what do u think abt zoro's coo

• zoro might gain some broken observation haki eos

• his coo wont be highlighted much and will not have any advanced version eos

Results are only viewable after voting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If black blades were CoC related, I guarantee Roger and Shanks would have achieved one, lol
Why ? Or maybe the fandom just sucked them 2 off for no reason.
I always said Roger was no final benchmark when luffy was going to surpass Roger THEN do what he couldn't and overthrow the world government
Imus existence proves this
That goes double for Shanks

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I always said Roger was no final benchmark when luffy was going to surpass Roger THEN do what he couldn't and overthrow the world government
1. Because CoC is Shanks’ and Rogers’ specialties, we don’t even know if Mihawk/Ryuma/Aramaki have CoC
2. Because Zoro explicitly had a black blade flashback when he was using his CoA against Pica
3. Because turning a weapon black is the defining trait of CoA, lol

There is zero reason to believe turning a blade black is CoC related. At best you can use CoC to tame wild blades like Zoro did with enma but it has nothing to do with turning them black.

HA001

1. Because CoC is Shanks’ and Rogers’ specialties, we don’t even know if Mihawk/Ryuma/Aramaki have CoC
2. Because Zoro explicitly had a black blade flashback when he was using his CoA against Pica
3. Because turning a weapon black is the defining trait of CoA, lol

There is zero reason to believe turning a blade black is CoC related. At best you can use CoC to tame wild blades like Zoro did with enma but it has nothing to do with turning them black.
1. Irrelevant
2. Irrelevant
3. Zoro just rose a swordsmanship rank to master swordsman with his power up being advanced conquerors haki.

I could just as easily say it's acoc related where you completely bend the sword to your will and it becomes permanently black.

1. Irrelevant
2. Irrelevant
3. Zoro just rose a swordsmanship rank to master swordsman with his power up being advanced conquerors haki.

I could just as easily say it's acoc related where you completely bend the sword to your will and it becomes permanently black.
The only thing we know about black blades is that they become more durable. Hardening using CoA as seen in the flash back is what prevents your sword from getting nicks. Nothing to do with bending it to your will. A scrub like pre ts Zoro barely had any problems with Shisui. When did he get even more comfortable with it? After he learnt CoA coating

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Irrelevant
2. Irrelevant

How are those points irrelevant lmfao? The scene where Zoro remembers Mihawk talking about black blades right before using CoA is virtual confirmation that turning a blade black has nothing at all to do with CoC.

CoC bending a sword to your will is cool but does not turn the blade black lol, that’s what CoA is.

HA001

The only thing we know about black blades is that they become more durable. Hardening using CoA as seen in the flash back is what prevents your sword from getting nicks. Nothing to do with bending it to your will. A scrub like pre ts Zoro had no problems with Shisui
When did he get more comfortable with it? After he learnt CoA coating
We don't know anything of the full use of them
Zoro got one that was already turned into one
And shusui was happy to accept him (cause he's probably related to its owner) to take it back to wano
Post automatically merged:

How are those points irrelevant lmfao? The scene where Zoro remembers Mihawk talking about black blades right before using CoA is virtual confirmation that turning a blade black has nothing at all to do with CoC.

CoC bending a sword to your will is cool but does not turn the blade black lol, that’s what CoA is.
It's not confirmation at all.
Mihawk was teaching zoro how to coat his blades in haki. Not to make a black blade then and there.

We don't know anything of the full use of them
Zoro got one that was already turned into one
And shusui was happy to accept him (cause he's probably related to its owner) to take it back to wano
Zoro said it's connected to durability, Mihawk confirmed. I wouldn't say Roger or Shanks consider a nick on their sword hurtful to their pride, they were never the stoic people

HA001

Zoro said it's connected to durability, Mihawk confirmed. I wouldn't say Roger or Shanks consider a nick on their sword hurtful to their pride, they were never the stoic people
Durability is one facet but it won't be the only thing. And again mihawk was talking about cladding his sword in haki, zoros swords breaking etc.

That excuse ain't gonna fly
I thought Shanks just has a Sword to look Cool. Why does he love his Sword like the rest of the Swordsman
Roger named his son after his.
Don't need to be stoic to care about swords. Oden was the opposite

BB's and his crew's haki has already been downplayed by the fandom to a great extent. Some were saying BB wouldn't have even the basics of haki down (for some reason) which has been proven wrong to us in his Amazon Lily chapter.
I wouldn't write off their haki just yet. At least the top dogs like Shiryu, Van Augur and Burgess
Not writing off their haki at all , I was never in the train that BB wouldn't have the basics of haki tbf
but I def dont think when it comes to it ,his command of haki is comparable to even current luffy . I think the main problem luffy would face with Blackbeard is the fact that one of his dfs completely negates his , and the other is easily the strongest paramecia in the story.

in the same token I expect the challenge for all the strawhats to be the df abilities that each BB commander was able to get in their hands. I would be very surprised if zoro were to go into the shiryu fight and already have his invisibility handled . Zoro is someone who coats his attacks in conquerors , who has solid armament , in a clash of just haki , I think there are very few people who would be better than him in that regard . very few fighters get to have it all when it comes to haki and df ( like luffy and kaido) , so personally I reckon his haki is good enough like kidd or law , but his df makes him a completely challenging fighter.

on burgess tho , not sure if sabo is that impressive or if burgess haki isnt that great either but he did get his armor smashed in dr .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It's not confirmation at all.
Mihawk was teaching zoro how to coat his blades in haki. Not to make a black blade then and there.
Bro what??? Look at the panel @SakazOuki posted, he is literally explaining that any sword can become black while teaching Zoro to coat his swords in CoA, how is that not explicit confirmation??? Lol

Not writing off their haki at all , I was never in the train that BB wouldn't have the basics of haki tbf
but I def dont think when it comes to it ,his command of haki is comparable to even current luffy . I think the main problem luffy would face with Blackbeard is the fact that one of his dfs completely negates his , and the other is easily the strongest paramecia in the story.

in the same token I expect the challenge for all the strawhats to be the df abilities that each BB commander was able to get in their hands. I would be very surprised if zoro were to go into the shiryu fight and already have his invisibility handled . Zoro is someone who coats his attacks in conquerors , who has solid armament , in a clash of just haki , I think there are very few people who would be better than him in that regard . very few fighters get to have it all when it comes to haki and df ( like luffy and kaido) , so personally I reckon his haki is good enough like kidd or law , but his df makes him a completely challenging fighter.

on burgess tho , not sure if sabo is that impressive or if burgess haki isnt that great either but he did get his armor smashed in dr .
All of that stands but I wouldn't put it past Oda to just power up their haki off screen and say they trained or whatever. And btw I'm also on the DF bandwagon in that that will be the big obstacle vs BB's crew

HA001

Ofcourse he was, then he follows it up by saying all swords can be black blades (if you take pride in etc etc) . That's the main point.
Bro what??? Look at the panel @SakazOuki posted, he is literally explaining that any sword can become black while teaching Zoro to coat his swords in CoA, how is that not explicit confirmation??? Lol
It's not explicit confirmation at all.
Shanks oden Roger etc have been coating their swords in coa for over 30 years and not made a kokuto.
Mihawk was talking about zoro cladding his swords in haki and to master it then he can drink again
Zoro drinks now and doesn't have any black blades
The last line was an extra hint like gyukimaru on the bridge

It's not explicit confirmation at all.
Shanks oden Roger etc have been coating their swords in coa for over 30 years and not made a kokuto.
Mihawk was talking about zoro cladding his swords in haki and to master it then he can drink again
Zoro drinks now and doesn't have any black blades
The last line was an extra hint like gyukimaru on the bridge
"Mihawk senpai I always break my swords"
"Coat them with CoA so that they don't break from fodder attacks then you can drink"
"If you treat every nick with pride, all swords shall be Kokotu"

Can't be more clear than this
Roger Shanks etc coat with CoA but their main bulk of damage comes from CoC

because roger had the strongest conquerors haki

rayleigh , shanks, roger

all monsters in conqueror's haki
dont have black blades

theres def something else to it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Because Shanks and Roger are more CoC focused than CoA focused. Maybe not Oden but Oden simply wasn’t as strong as people think he is lol. Only top tiers can achieve the black blade.

No, Mihawk was talking about Zoro cladding his blades in CoA because any sword can become a black blade. These are Mihawk’s literal words. You keep trying to divert from Mihawk’s direct words, curious. Lol

HA001

"Mihawk senpai I always break my swords"
"Coat them with CoA so that they don't break from fodder attacks then you can drink"
"If you treat every nick with pride, all swords shall be Kokotu"

Can't be more clear than this
Roger Shanks etc coat with CoA but their main bulk of damage comes from CoC

Where's zoros main damage coming from lmfao
Odens too with togen totska ?
Cause it damn sure ain't the coa

Zoro scars kaido with asura

I don't remember kaido saying
Damn brat don't tell me you can use coa too

HA001

because roger had the strongest conquerors haki

rayleigh , shanks, roger

all monsters in conqueror's haki
dont have black blades

theres def something else to it.
People who dont know shit about what actually happened don't get to have opinions

This is how he became pirate king

He didn't beat wb
He didn't beat shikki
Sengoku garp meme etc