Powers & Abilities Swordsmen observation haki

so what do u think abt zoro's coo

• zoro might gain some broken observation haki eos

• his coo wont be highlighted much and will not have any advanced version eos

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think 3 advance haki( CoA CoO CoC ) are basic ingredients for creating a permanent black blade. We just missing one more thing that the other top tier never achieve.

So yeah, i agree with this thread. Oda preparing CoO upgrade for Zoro against Shiryuu.

By who. He came to speak to wb and wb talked on his duels with mihawk

Amazing haki
Incredibile haki
The only comment on his swordmanship is from Zoro's novel and It isn't a compliment:
"It's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword"

So no official or Canon source highlites his swordmanship, what Is hyped about Akagami Is his haki of course.

swordsmen and their coo

fujitora : a blind swordsman who has potentially the top1 observation haki in the verse is capable of picking every rubble in dressrosa without harming the citizens

-his coo also being highlighted for sensing people's emotions

shanks : being able to sense greenbul from so far away and snipe him with his haki

shanks can also cancel the use of future sight as said in volume 4 billion and he was known as the 'future sight' killer .

- now the strongest of them all hawkeye mihawk
his original epithet was supposed to be 'clairvoyant' , the same technique viola has ,to be able to see people from miles away with her devil fruit power .

mihawk can apparently also intimidate opponents with just his glare , now this might also be coc or some other ability of his observation haki

he intimidates luffy here with just his glare and stops luffy from attacking

there are also chances that luffy awakened his coo in this fight as mihawk mentions luffy being ' calm '
the same thing katakuri says one should be while using future sight

- shanks was known as the future sight killer and had duels with mihawk so its not farfetched to say that mihawk at minimum has future sight in his arsenal .

-- now the swordsman who will surpass all of them

- in the future zoro will fight shiryu who is capable of making himself invisible

- zoro is alrdy capable of sensing invisible slashes from a yonko attack

i am pretty sure that shiryu will be more than just being invisible since sensing invisible objects isnt much of a feat for coo users now , but it def matters and there are levels to it since some coo users are not able to sense raid suit's invisibility and kiku not being able to sense kaido's wind slashes

- shiryu might not only turn invisible but he can awaken his df and surpass that level by completely erasing his presence , i am basically talking about an ability which meleoron had in hxh and when he started using ' perfect plan ' which led to not only making himself invisible but also erasing his presence completely .

- during this fight zoro will overcome this by gaining some insane broken hax observation haki for his future fight with hawkeye mihawk .

Mihawk observation haki is basic nothing more he never show us good observation haki

Amazing haki
Incredibile haki
The only comment on his swordmanship is from Zoro's novel and It isn't a compliment:
"It's not that Shanks showed his great technique with his sword"

So no official or Canon source highlites his swordmanship, what Is hyped about Akagami Is his haki of course.
Brannew cites precisely the sword skills of shanks to emphasize the skills of mihawk
By logic he shouldecs quote someone else eh instead he quotes shanks emphasizing precisely his skills

How is it a style, what’s the difference between it and the usual stuff besides ACoC?
Zoro literally gets a flashback with Goofy saying he wants to be PK. Like saying pk style gomu gomu bajrang gun
How is 3 swords a style when Wado doesn't do anything?
Zoro only used 2 KoH moves, one was new and the other was an upgraded Onigiri that appears to be a ranged move so not the same thing as before. :ohreally:

3 swords style is useless, one of the swords isn't used in the attacks.
KoH is basically ryuo (green smoke) and conqueror's haki in one, he's not going to name a style armament and conqueror's haki: 3 swords style, is he?

No smoke, not a KoH style attack.
Just the connection with Enma (being the king of hell) and the name of these attacks reminds me of this

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung if Aokiji turns out to have like 2 Billion bounty despite having active bounty for two years and ally with an emperor, it basically means Mihawk shits on Akainu.
Really? So Crocodile (2 billion) shits on Zoro then (1 billion). And so does Hancock who Blackbeard negged

Good to know that Zoro is still weaker than an opponent that Gearless Luffy beat 20 years ago, lol

Really? So Crocodile (2 billion) shits on Zoro then (1 billion). And so does Hancock who Blackbeard negged

Good to know that Zoro is still weaker than an opponent that Gearless Luffy beat 20 years ago, lol
Crocodiles bounty is based on his charisma and leadership putting together cross guild. OK top of that it won't even surprise me if current Crocodile was Low Top tier with Logia Awakening and CoA/CoC.

Zoro technically deserves 2.5 billion at least based on his feats alone.

But Mihawks bounty is purely based on strength it literally says it on the bounty chapter.

So if Aokiji who has WGs secrets and still working under yonko and can't even bag 3 Billion, shit ain't looking good for "Black Blade" having Green Bull because the real black blade user is worth 3.6 Billion.

I don't even know what boot leg painted black blade is worth

Brannew cites precisely the sword skills of shanks to emphasize the skills of mihawk
By logic he shouldecs quote someone else eh instead he quotes shanks emphasizing precisely his skills
Nah, this highlites Mihawk's swordsmanship skills as his most peculiar thing, at best you can argue that swordsmanship Is the second thing about Shanks, but his primary thing hyped when it appears on-screen Is Always his haki.

If you ask someone what Shanks Is known for the answer Is haki.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Crocodiles bounty is based on his charisma and leadership putting together cross guild. OK top of that it won't even surprise me if current Crocodile was Low Top tier with Logia Awakening and CoA/CoC.

Zoro technically deserves 2.5 billion at least based on his feats alone.

But Mihawks bounty is purely based on strength it literally says it on the bounty chapter.

So if Aokiji who has WGs secrets and still working under yonko and can't even bag 3 Billion, shit ain't looking good for "Black Blade" having Green Bull because the real black blade user is worth 3.6 Billion.

I don't even know what boot leg painted black blade is worth
Yeah you’re coping, the WG gave Zoro 1.1 billion because that is all he is worth. Turns out Marco really did severely soften King to the point that Zoro could beat a severely weakened version of him, lol.

As for bounty scaling, it always has been and always will be a really stupid way to scale characters, like seriously I think bounty scaling is even dumber than statement scaling, it’s the powerscaling equivalent of flat earth arguments and that’s really the point I’m trying to make. You’d have to be a complete retard to bring up bounties in power scaling arguments, otherwise 2.5 billion Zoro is still weaker than Buggy, Law, and Kid, lol

Anyway, as for Aokiji, I don’t see any reason for him to have a high bounty. He is not an enemy of the WG, he may be sailing with Blackbeard but he’s not going to seriously oppose the government unless the cleansing becomes public knowledge.

Also, Mihawk’s bounty is 3.6 billion because he is the WSS, not because he has a black blade, lol. This is you yet again mistaking how important black blades are, which is not surprising given that your reading comprehension is so awful that you unironically believed in ZKK when AKK was the truth, lol

Yeah you’re coping, the WG gave Zoro 1.1 billion because that is all he is worth. Turns out Marco really did severely soften King to the point that Zoro could beat a severely weakened version of him, lol.

As for bounty scaling, it always has been and always will be a really stupid way to scale characters, like seriously I think bounty scaling is even dumber than statement scaling, it’s the powerscaling equivalent of flat earth arguments and that’s really the point I’m trying to make. You’d have to be a complete retard to bring up bounties in power scaling arguments, otherwise 2.5 billion Zoro is still weaker than Buggy, Law, and Kid, lol

Anyway, as for Aokiji, I don’t see any reason for him to have a high bounty. He is not an enemy of the WG, he may be sailing with Blackbeard but he’s not going to seriously oppose the government unless the cleansing becomes public knowledge.

Also, Mihawk’s bounty is 3.6 billion because he is the WSS, not because he has a black blade, lol. This is you yet again mistaking how important black blades are, which is not surprising given that your reading comprehension is so awful that you unironically believed in ZKK when AKK was the truth, lol
Okay I am not sure why you are getting so defensive

WSS having 3.6 billion and being purely an strength based title and an admiral being 2 billion yet another strength based title means WSS >>> Admiral right?

Bounty represents threat level..why does WG think WSS is bigger threat than an admiral and Fleet admiral?
Post automatically merged:

If there is a Flaw in my reading comprehension you can point it out my dawg..don't gotta be defensive and insecure now :sweat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay I am not sure why you are getting so defensive

WSS having 3.6 billion and being purely an strength based title and an admiral being 2 billion yet another strength based title means WSS >>> Admiral right?

Bounty represents threat level..why does WG think WSS is bigger threat than an admiral and Fleet admiral?

If there is a Flaw in my reading comprehension you can point it out my dawg..don't gotta be defensive and insecure now :sweat:
Don’t act like you didn’t just try to start shit, lol

And no, Mihawk having a higher bounty than Aokiji would not mean he is stronger as I just explained one comment ago. Lol

Threat level =/= strength. Aokiji is easily 10x the threat Mihawk is if he wants to be, but he is not 10x stronger.

Anyway, as for Aokiji, I don’t see any reason for him to have a high bounty. He is not an enemy of the WG, he may be sailing with Blackbeard but he’s not going to seriously oppose the government unless the cleansing becomes public knowledge
Not to come off as someone shitting on Marines but doesn't the former admiral the second highest ranking Navy officer knowing all the inner secrets of Marines joining the enemy more dangerous than the guy who is literally chilling in his castle drinking wine 24/7??

Or maybe Mihawks former marine hunting has them shook so bad, they just can't think straight anymore?

Don’t act like you didn’t just try to start shit, lol

And no, Mihawk having a higher bounty than Aokiji would not mean he is stronger as I just explained one comment ago. Lol

Threat level =/= strength. Aokiji is easily 10x the threat Mihawk is if he wants to be.
Threat level can mean strength but its not the only measure, don't act clueless on purpose Lee.

A yonkos threat comes from his crew territory and individual strength.

Mihawks threat comes from his individual strength aka WSS title.

It literally says it on his bounty chapter..he got his bounty purely for his strength and nothing else.

Aokiji has strength and he has secrets so despite all that if he doesn't have bounty above Mihawk it literally means to WG Aokiji strength is negligible compared to Mihawk.