Theory What is your most insane theory, that you actually believe could be true?

You want a crazy theory here goes.

I believe the only way to resist boas fruit is with coc. It explains alot actually. It's why luffy resisted it. We assumed it was because he doesn't like women but that actually isn't true. E every person in the series that has coc comes off as being asexual because they focus on their dreams more than other worldly things. They focus foremost om their ambition.

Her fruit relies on you having an emotion for her. Her slave arrow abilities force you to even of you don't want or love her however coby was able to resist it since his ambition (coc) to be the best marine over ride her ability to sway him

It was the exact same with luffy
Post automatically merged:

Here's another theory I am of the belief that coby was vegapunks first shown experiment

Coby was introduced with no parents

On a rusty boat by himself

Was captured by a pirate crew

And to this day we still don't know his story

He was created from a previously powerful person. We now know that clones take about 5 years to grow which explains cobys physicians growspurt from the time we have seen him to now.

It also explains his power growth..

Coby I believe is the clone of the admiral that trained the previous admirals ..... Zephyr or z. They even have the same hair color

Last edited:
Sanji destroying the All Blue AND the One Piece moons (I think there's 6 of them?) so the water current would travel correctly and formed the All Blue thus we got star level destroyer Sanji. About whether it will come true or not, I got this weird streak of my predictions about Sanji end up true so I wouldn't be surprised if this theory of mine comes true as well.

99% of Fandom believe Zoro will fight Shiryu
But I'm very confident he will fight Magellan instead, I think I'm only one who have this Theory

And if it does come true then I believe Shiryu will be defeated by Mihawk but easier Difficulty than Zoro vs Magellan which will be Mihawk's Hype Tool before he fights Zoro

Jewelry Bonnie is Luffy's mom.

Tashigi is Kuina with memory loss.

Shanks is a villain, or at least has interior motives. How he "stopped" the war and can seemingly come and go amongst the gorosie is sketchy af. I also think he poisoned Roger.

On the other flip of the coin Black Beard isn't as evil as everyone thinks. I can't explain it other than believing he has very deep motives other than Pirate King for his actions.

Buggy's map is the Laugh Tale map.

Last edited: