Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly with luffy beating Kaido, yeah he’ll have a hard fight against Kizaru, but I don’t feel any issue coming unless he somehow gets nerfed because gear 5 just seems too overwhelming. And if he loses that kinda kills all the hype Kaido received.
Post automatically merged:

An incoinsistent as fuck author
Weren’t this all forced awakenings? They kinda remind me of monster point

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
why try to compare in the first place? They all have different fruit types if you count katakuri as a special para that acts like a logia. Kuzan is the definition on a logia. And doffy is a regular paramecia. At most only 2/3 should awaken like each other
Well, that's the only way we can hold a discussion about logia awakenings i.e., using what we already know to formulate an idea. Katakuri was meant to be a logia and his awakening is environmental control. Who else has a similar ability? Doffy. What's the similarity b/w the two? They're able to produce their elements. What's that got to do with the admirals? They're also producers and logias like Katakuri was originally meant to be.

Honestly with luffy beating Kaido, yeah he’ll have a hard fight against Kizaru, but I don’t feel any issue coming unless he somehow gets nerfed because gear 5 just seems too overwhelming. And if he loses that kinda kills all the hype Kaido received.
Post automatically merged:

Weren’t this all forced awakenings? They kinda remind me of monster point
If there were retcon clouds into pretime skip I would rather Sengoku gets them for his Buddha form and jailers are just left as some forced monster point like you say.

Whether or not Kizaru gets defeated during this arc or not will have to wait and see(If Oda actually goes through with it which I wouldn't be surprised), I still believe we are going to see Luffy vs Kizaru.

With all these different excuses I'm seeing, it seems like some people are nervous about the possibility of Kizaru being defeated during this arc.

Most people have this headcanon that all the Admirals including Kizaru have to be saved for the final arc or for some other people only Sanji should fight Kizaru and not Luffy, but there is always that slight chance that Oda might not do that and instead he might have Kizaru get taken out a bit earlier.

Also you are right, no arc had a Admiral be the main villain. You could say that KIzaru was kind of the main villain during the Sabaody arc but as you said that arc was more of a transition arc.

With this arc probably lasting a bit more longer and with Kizaru showing up, it's obvious that Kizaru will most likely be the main villain of the Egghead Island arc.
Exactly. I'm not even trying to be cynical here. Admirals will have their mainstay presence during the final war, especially since with Akainu, Fuji and Ryo, you have the M3 matchups clear as day.

The problem is much of this forum has filled this headcanon that Kizaru used a beam saber once against Rayleigh, it automatically means its a Zoro fight. Then, because he'd be the strongest enemy here on Egghead, it automatically means he can't be defeated by anyone here lol, especially not Luffy whom Kizaru has had more encounters with on a personal level during Marineford.

Just funny how the collective mindset thinks here, you can see it coming from miles away.

So Kuma Vs Luffy...the man responsible for splitting his nakama
Also boneey with him so...DRAMA oh True Vegapunk also with them and he was the one who transformed Kuma.

Zoro Vs Kizaru
Kizaru mocked injured Zoro back then
Just like how Mei-ou faced him it's time for him to face En-ou
tears some zoro fans believe zoro will fight Kizaru
while luffy will fight Kuma
some lessons are never learned no matter how many times you are taught unfortunately.

Whether or not Kizaru gets defeated during this arc or not will have to wait and see(If Oda actually goes through with it which I wouldn't be surprised), I still believe we are going to see Luffy vs Kizaru.

With all these different excuses I'm seeing, it seems like some people are nervous about the possibility of Kizaru being defeated during this arc.

Most people have this headcanon that all the Admirals including Kizaru have to be saved for the final arc or for some other people only Sanji should fight Kizaru and not Luffy, but there is always that slight chance that Oda might not do that and instead he might have Kizaru get taken out a bit earlier.

Also you are right, no arc had a Admiral be the main villain. You could say that KIzaru was kind of the main villain during the Sabaody arc but as you said that arc was more of a transition arc.

With this arc probably lasting a bit more longer and with Kizaru showing up, it's obvious that Kizaru will most likely be the main villain of the Egghead Island arc.
If the final fights are
Luffy vs Kizaru
Zoro vs Sentomaru
Sanji vs S-Bear

I think that’d be pretty cool call back to the three things that caused the Straw Hats to separate two years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.