Controversial Are Jinbe fans the most Chad fandom?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They’re one of the few major fandoms that doesn’t go around starting drama with other fandoms. You rarely see Jinbe fans attacking Sanji, Zoro, or Franky fans
In the forum, there's just one real Jinbe fan lmao and it's @TheKnightOfTheSea
To answer your question, Jinbe is a relatively new StrawHat so obviously he doesn't have as many fans as Zoro or Sanji.
Then again, you can easily spot the insecurity amongst the Sanji fanbase over Jinbe, with the way they downplay or reduce a Warlord of the Sea to Tobi Roppo tier.

In the forum, there's just one real Jinbe fan lmao and it's @TheKnightOfTheSea
To answer your question, Jinbe is a relatively new StrawHat so obviously he doesn't have as many fans as Zoro or Sanji.
Then again, you can easily spot the insecurity amongst the Sanji fanbase over Jinbe, with the way they downplay or reduce a Warlord of the Sea to Tobi Roppo tier.
Nope, the insecure ones are zoro fans to try to compare jimbei to sanji because of bounty and not of feats because they hate sanji

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Jinbe isn't really major fandom lol.

Fandom is combination of humans, more humans more drama. The fact that so called Jinbe fans don't do it it just make them a minor.

Most are neutral towards jinbe others hate and leftovers wank him to push agenda. Real people wanking him are rare

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope, the insecure ones are zoro fans to try to compare jimbei to sanji because of bounty and not of feats because they hate sanji
Jinbe > Sanji is not true, no where i said that lmao idk why you are quoting me about it.

What i said is about Sanji fans downplaying Jinbe to Franky levels every chance they get which has been happening ever since the raid began even before the #3, #4 nonsense.

Jinbe > Sanji is not true, no where i said that lmao idk why you are quoting me about it.

What i said is about Sanji fans downplaying Jinbe to Franky levels every chance they get which has been happening ever since the raid began even before the #3, #4 nonsense.
Can't blame them, Oda could have given some other commander for Jinbe to beat but he was stuck at WW. WW and Sasaki were shown to be the real ones aiming for the All Stars seats. And like EL where people forget the difference in how easily Zoro and Sanji beat their opponents, they will say that 4000 >>>>>> 2200/2180 and Luffy is actually twice as strong as Zoro or Sanji, they also place Jinbe with Franky forgetting that Franky lost his General Shogun and landed his attack using sort of distraction while Jinbe almost one shot WW. In terms of fighting the M3 will always get more focus.

But Oda has been setting up multiple dynamics with Jinbe now a part of the SHs. We have the captain and partner/RHM/No.2 dynamic with Luffy and Zoro, then we have the Zoro and Sanji gag rivalry, now we have the Sanji and Jinbe gag rivalry (where Sanji is competing with Jinbe). People seem to forget that in the earlier arcs Zoro and Sanji were not always fighting, the first argument started in Arlong Park but the real rivalry dynamic started at Little Garden.

Not really scene many Jinbe fans and being a shonen its hard to have big fanbases for characters that are not somehow related to power level or their potential growth and expected power appears to be limited.

That happen before sanji fought queen, which i understand why some people thought jimbei and sanji we're close then, but after sanji fight with queen and jimbei with wsw they aren't close or treated the same by oda, but zorofans still do it cause they dont like sanji being stronger then jimbei, if oda wanted to make jimbei unique like zoro and sanji he would have him fight jack and not tobi roppo like the rest