Controversial Are Jinbe fans the most Chad fandom?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That happen before sanji fought queen, which i understand why some people thought jimbei and sanji we're close then, but after sanji fight with queen and jimbei with wsw they aren't close or treated the same by oda, but zorofans still do it cause they dont like sanji being stronger then jimbei, if oda wanted to make jimbei unique like zoro and sanji he would have him fight jack and not tobi roppo like the rest
I already said Sanji > Jinbe ever since the Queen fight, so idk why you are still quoting me about it lmao.

Thats the downplay im talking about. Ask Oda why he's grouping Jinbe with M3 and not with Mid Trio every chance he gets (watching GB scene, Bounty scene etc,.).
Whether you like it or not, Jinbe is a former Warlord, Perospero & Daifuku were literally looking at him fight stunned in WCI. Kid & Law were shocked that he joined Strawhat, no Franky/F6 lvl character will get that respect lol. He beat strongest Tobi Roppo within 3 moves and that too on land w/o Water source where he's stronger.

I’m a Jinbe fan since day 1
One of the best characters in OP

Post automatically merged:

Firstknightofthesea is definitely one of the chillest people on the site. The sad thing is Sanji haters are disguising themselves as Jinbe fans to try and stay shit now
Sadly yes it’s always the same with haters
People pick certain characters just to trash other characters