Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the world government can forcibly awaken fruit than all top tier WG fruit users should be awakened.
I think they can't force them but rather have the right methode to train these who want to get awakening, these who has potential, learn it faster and better(like Lucci/Kaku).

Negative side: if you aren't skilled, you end up the impel down beasts, getting worse awakening form.

So I think the WG has found a way to learn awakening faster but it also is more risky.

The haters must be furious. First Kaku awakened his DF in a shorter amount of time than child prodigy Lucci awaken his.

Now Zoro dropped awakening Kaku faster than Luffy dropped awakening Lucci. I thought Zoro wasn't going to fight an awakening DF user. The DF awakening is not in the same level a ACoC. Zoro didn't even need to use ACoC to beat him.
:milaugh:
Zoro did zero damaji to him though...?

Oda felt so bad that he had Stussy come in and finish what Zoro couldn't lmao

I think they can't force them but rather have the right methode to train these who want to get awakening, these who has potential, learn it faster and better(like Lucci/Kaku).

Negative side: if you aren't skilled, you end up the impel down beasts, getting worse awakening form.

So I think the WG has found a way to learn awakening faster but it also is more risky.
wg fighters really do seem like better all round combatants
not many conquerors
but solid fundamentals .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
because I have come from an arc thats seen multiple characters stronger than luffy zoro out of the timeskip
without top tier training perhaps?
How many of them were weaker than a Pacifista before TS and are as irrelevant as Kaku and Lucci though? The best answers you can give me as Kid and Law. They're almost as important as the main characters and they're not even stronger than Luffy and Zoro out of the TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.